Welcome To aBlackWeb

ChokeImAJoke Claims Nipsey Hussle Didn't Own The TMC Company & Building

So now Choke gives af about Nipsey's paperwork????

Do we really believe Nip would talk all that ownership talk and not own a damn thing before he passed?

@Lurk Rambis defend your dude
giphy-58.gif

There is nothing wrong with having an actual business partner, especially in property and with someone as experienced like David Gross who works with the mega rich...

SOURCE:

'Shortly before he died, Hussle and Mr. Gross stood in front of the Marathon store for a closing scene of a documentary they were making, promoting their plan to leverage a provision of President Trump’s signature tax cuts to help finance a series of investments in the Crenshaw district and other economically struggling neighborhoods across the country.

Before his death, Hussle and Mr. Gross were preparing to start a fund to invest in so-called opportunity zones, a creation of the 2017 tax overhaul. The zones, designated by state officials and blessed by the Treasury Department, are scattered across urban, suburban and rural areas that the government considers distressed, in every state. By investing in real estate or certain businesses in those zones, investors can realize potentially lucrative reductions in federal capital gains taxes

The fund, called Our Opportunity, is still trying to pull together investors, including the rapper T.I. and the radio host Charlamagne tha God, to use the zone provisions to develop real estate in South Los Angeles.'

Nipsey soaked up game plus working with someone so connected like him opens up other doors, like this:

SOURCE:

'An investment syndicate led by Los Angeles-based developer and investor David Gross and real estate icon, R. Donahue Peebles, are leading a bid to acquire the leasehold for the historic Viceroy Santa Monica, a luxury hotel located on Ocean Avenue in Downtown Santa Monica. Gross, the CEO of The Confluent Group, and Peebles, Chairman and CEO of The Peebles Corporation, are partnering with a prominent group of entertainers and entrepreneurs in their pursuit of the 162 room luxury, beach hotel.

The group of investors also includes:

Bracket VC: VC and Real Estate Investment Firm with offices in Los Angeles and Doha, Qatar
D3N9: Santa Monica based Private Equity and Real Estate Investment Firm
Luol Deng: National Basketball Association Player, Real Estate Investor and Philanthropist
Nipsey Hussle: Record Label Owner, Musician and Entrepreneur
DJ Khaled: Record Label Executive, Producer and Television Star

About David Gross:

David Gross is the CEO of The Confluent Group, a private investment organization comprised of a portfolio of real estate holdings, public investments and private companies. Confluent's investments are most heavily concentrated in real estate, hospitality and media. Adjacent to his role at Confluent, David is a strategic advisor to a targeted group of ultra- affluent entertainers, athletes and entrepreneurs.'

There is nothing wrong with having an actual business partner, especially in property and with someone as experienced like David Gross who works with the mega rich...

SOURCE:

'Shortly before he died, Hussle and Mr. Gross stood in front of the Marathon store for a closing scene of a documentary they were making, promoting their plan to leverage a provision of President Trump’s signature tax cuts to help finance a series of investments in the Crenshaw district and other economically struggling neighborhoods across the country.

Before his death, Hussle and Mr. Gross were preparing to start a fund to invest in so-called opportunity zones, a creation of the 2017 tax overhaul. The zones, designated by state officials and blessed by the Treasury Department, are scattered across urban, suburban and rural areas that the government considers distressed, in every state. By investing in real estate or certain businesses in those zones, investors can realize potentially lucrative reductions in federal capital gains taxes

The fund, called Our Opportunity, is still trying to pull together investors, including the rapper T.I. and the radio host Charlamagne tha God, to use the zone provisions to develop real estate in South Los Angeles.'

Nipsey soaked up game plus working with someone so connected like him opens up other doors, like this:

SOURCE:

'An investment syndicate led by Los Angeles-based developer and investor David Gross and real estate icon, R. Donahue Peebles, are leading a bid to acquire the leasehold for the historic Viceroy Santa Monica, a luxury hotel located on Ocean Avenue in Downtown Santa Monica. Gross, the CEO of The Confluent Group, and Peebles, Chairman and CEO of The Peebles Corporation, are partnering with a prominent group of entertainers and entrepreneurs in their pursuit of the 162 room luxury, beach hotel.

The group of investors also includes:

Bracket VC: VC and Real Estate Investment Firm with offices in Los Angeles and Doha, Qatar
D3N9: Santa Monica based Private Equity and Real Estate Investment Firm
Luol Deng: National Basketball Association Player, Real Estate Investor and Philanthropist
Nipsey Hussle: Record Label Owner, Musician and Entrepreneur
DJ Khaled: Record Label Executive, Producer and Television Star

About David Gross:

David Gross is the CEO of The Confluent Group, a private investment organization comprised of a portfolio of real estate holdings, public investments and private companies. Confluent's investments are most heavily concentrated in real estate, hospitality and media. Adjacent to his role at Confluent, David is a strategic advisor to a targeted group of ultra- affluent entertainers, athletes and entrepreneurs.'
i posted an article on here about opportunity zones and i knew about the hotel they tried to get but wasnt successful.
not sure if i made a thread about it or not.

So neither of Nipsey family got money from the Clothling line? Thats sad. Thats what jewish ppl mostly do and they alwways be claimed as the best busniessmens.

sad... sad..

I hope that Nipsey really owned his Label tho or else its all fcked up.

So neither of Nipsey family got money from the Clothling line? Thats sad. Thats what jewish ppl mostly do and they alwways be claimed as the best busniessmens.

sad... sad..

I hope that Nipsey really owned his Label tho or else its all fcked up.
not sure about this but its worth looking into.
it was alot of money being paid after his death.

went over this countless times @Goldie lmao
I can disagree with nips views as a person and still love him and respect his craft and community work. he held anti-gay views. he later, which I didnt even know, unlearned some things.

Back