• Total voters

giphy.gif

Deray was right

I hate Black folks and their only “Certain Black lives matter” bullshit

What Nipsey said was dumb af

Deray was right

I hate Black folks and their only “Certain Black lives matter” bullshit

What Nipsey said was dumb af
Agree wit you, homie checked him and instead of apologizing and saying I see where you coming from he doubled down by blaming other folks for having an agenda to turn blacks gay

And at the same time try to say there’s nothing wrong with being gay

lmao theres no such thing as a gay agenda.

the whole idea that mass media is trying to turn ppl gay is bonkers. “Gay men on TV are influnecing us to be gay” lmao niggas watch rich people on tv all day long and still be broke.

“Gay men on TV are influnecing us to be gay” lmao niggas watch rich people on tv all day long and still be broke.

You're a smart woman, but this has to be the dumbest analogy I've read in a long time lol

Theres an agenda to feminize black men, but to put that all on the backs of gay black men. Is marginalizing a whole community the same way white say all black men are thugs.

and what does this agenda look like? lmao

I promise you sexuality is more instinctual and complicated than what youre making it out to be

its quite simple.

nobody watches two gay men kissing and says hey I think Im gay now lmaooo like foh

It's natural for kids to pick up habits and mannerisms from either their parents or people in their household. They don't say kid's brain's are sponges for no reason. So constantly seeing two men kissing can definitely have an influence on a young boys mind, it's not that far fetched.

It's natural for kids to pick up habits and mannerisms from either their parents or people in their household. They don't say kid's brain's are sponges for no reason. So constantly seeing two men kissing can definitely have an influence on a young boys mind, it's not that far fetched.

Im not even about to debate because reality is you dont read books that will help you unpack alot of the headass shit you subscribe to.

and Im tired of debating ppl that dont read books or study or do their own research.

take a human sexuality class and then lets revist the conversation.

and what does this agenda look like? lmao

I promise you sexuality is more instinctual and complicated than what youre making it out to be

Take an artist like young thug, who has baby mamas and raps about fucking women, getting money, and being aggressive towards other men. All shit that is regularly promoted to men across all races.

But he’s doing it while wearing make up and dresses. That’s part of agenda to not make men gay, it’s a part of an agenda to feminize men. To what end ion know. But to just act like that ain’t nothing. If there’s black smoke coming from water, that’s some unusual shit.

U can’t just ignore it like it’s normal

Im not even about to debate because reality is you dont read books that will help you unpack alot of the headass shit you subscribe to.

and Im tired of debating ppl that dont read books or study or do their own research.

take a human sexuality class and then lets revist the conversation.

You act as if you're the only person who has ever read a book, get over yourself. There's studies to prove that environmental influences affect a child's development, that's common sense. If you can't even understand something as simple as that, then you're the one who needs to be taking more classes.

Back