Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chicity's Top Ten Moments of 2023

This is cute and educational

Yall ran off an active female poster .....typical

Tayboo definitely was holding down the mod oversight committee,

Yeah a hygiene thread is needed to gather all these weird ass random discussion about cleaning oneself. Half the black lounge thread is this...

Lol at Top 20 ABW members of all time....where da fuck dis thread at

the-rock-eye-roll-u7rd4motzskd5dmd.gif

Yeah a hygiene thread is needed to gather all these weird ass random discussion about cleaning oneself. Half the black lounge thread is this...

View attachment 1241026
Happy new year royal

4) Abw Top 20 Members

OF ALL TIME!!! I know, I know lotta ppl dgaf buuutttt I do and it's my top 10 so here we go. Kandy, as she usually do, set up a great tournament to rank the top 32 I believe, members who ever graced the site. A lot of names where thrown around but in the end the top 4 etched they name in history. Now before I shout them out can I mention the upsets??

Beta lost to Gabi. Like double digits yo 😬😬. He became a mod...his enemies showed him the fally of that promotion

Scandy beats Germs. And the fact that he hates she so insightful and ran her off is even more hilarous. I don't know why her positivity rubs him wrong but it does

SportsRo beats AP by a single vote. In the first round 😂😂😂. Ap should have put on the beats but.....🤷🏿‍♂️

@Chi-Town B fell to @Dwayne. That was right tho

Shoutout 3 and 4, Gabi and Goldie. Goldie and Gabi. They tried and all that jazz. Goldie fell to Kandy in a rematch of a rematch. I beat Gabi but I took no pleasure in that W. Now beating the other 3.....chef kiss.

Kandy won top spot even tho I think the count is still going on. I hope. As it tallies, I wanna say to everyone who nominated someone or voted on someone or even just participated and appreciated the effort Kandy put into making the tournament, thank you. You made 2023 memorable
Didn't know this even existed. I swear my run is going to mirror Jrue Holiday as the most underrated nigga to never be mentioned but respected by the players.

View attachment 1241026

lol we didn’t run scandy off that was you and germs hating don’t blame abw cuz y’all ain’t like her

4) Abw Top 20 Members

OF ALL TIME!!! I know, I know lotta ppl dgaf buuutttt I do and it's my top 10 so here we go. Kandy, as she usually do, set up a great tournament to rank the top 32 I believe, members who ever graced the site. A lot of names where thrown around but in the end the top 4 etched they name in history. Now before I shout them out can I mention the upsets??

Beta lost to Gabi. Like double digits yo 😬😬. He became a mod...his enemies showed him the fally of that promotion

Scandy beats Germs. And the fact that he hates she so insightful and ran her off is even more hilarous. I don't know why her positivity rubs him wrong but it does

SportsRo beats AP by a single vote. In the first round 😂😂😂. Ap should have put on the beats but.....🤷🏿‍♂️

Shoutout 3 and 4, Gabi and Goldie. Goldie and Gabi. They tried and all that jazz. Goldie fell to Kandy in a rematch of a rematch. I beat Gabi but I took no pleasure in that W. Now beating the other 3.....chef kiss.

Kandy won top spot even tho I think the count is still going on. I hope. As it tallies, I wanna say to everyone who nominated someone or voted on someone or even just participated and appreciated the effort Kandy put into making the tournament, thank you. You made 2023 memorable
And let's not forget I beat @TTBF as the superior poster...

200w (3).gif

Abw and lgbt topics should be in the top. Don't know what it is but those threads do numbers even though it's mostly the people bitching about them that's doing the most posting about them

4) Abw Top 20 Members

I was getting hated on hard on this shit despite being one of the first members to sign up and show @Goldie love when some didn't believe in his site yet. It's cool though 2024 and all that
VAhTWJp_zpsidwwqpfo.png

View attachment 1241026
Top 20 was multiple threads. I won round except the last one but they still counting ballots so 🤞🏿

Back