Welcome To aBlackWeb

ChiCity you a bi+ch and here is why

I'm old and washed, I'm off that "beef" shit.

At my age I'm just trying to get money, get bitches and help my people.

Yea bruh you remember that time that military nigga was gone beat u up behind his girl and u pulled a class act on his ass?

film_classact.jpg

duncan_penderhughs.gif

duncan2.gif

Got that nigga taken care of quick

Last edited:
last thing imma post in here is that it aint gonna be on 12/7 but I'mma make sure your bitch ass is WELL aware when I'm in your city nigga. You will not hide from me this time you fuckin bitch.
So anytime, anywhere. On a plane, on a train. In front if ya kid, doing a bid

Was just you posturing yet again huh?

So anytime, anywhere. On a plane, on a train. In front if ya kid, doing a bid

Was just you posturing yet again huh?

suck my fuckin dick. i move on MY time. not your shit, you fuckin dyke lookin nigga. Now i know where the FUCK you at.

Conflict and beefs sell, don't ever forget that when niggas talk that mature site bullshit

I still dont know where yall got that "mature site" shit from lol all I said is dont expose the chicks pics that yall recieved privately.

Other than that, do what yall want.

This is a lie. Fake niggas dont know how to be real. He a hyper aggresive CTB and I'm him leave butt naked hanging from the powerlines like an old pair of Chucks

Matter fact let me re up on my inhalers, I dont wanna run outta breath whipping his tail
Stop name dropping me, you have bigger problems you're about to deal with. He's going to seriously hurt you

Stop name dropping me, you have bigger problems you're about to deal with. He's going to seriously hurt you
You seem to be the only one who believe them duck tales he selling

And you would 2 you goober

Back