Welcome To aBlackWeb

ChiCity you a bi+ch and here is why

If @Eyerone really wanted smoke he would have got in the ring with Jamel

If he really wanted to square up with Darc he wouldnt have talked about shooting him and jumping him

If he really wanted to earn his stripes in NYC he would have gotten at me and not been turned aside by a value meal

Lotta posturing on the internet and for what? So he can validated for his multi ethnic crew calling him nigger.

I get why a dude so fake would want yall to think its real. Its sickening

nigga shut your dumb ass up.

if bitch samson wanted an issue, he woulda took the money that was provided to him and bought a fucking ticket to california but he didnt because hes a pussy just like you.

you ran like a bitch when you knew i was in NYC. you didnt post no address, no location. matter fact, you didnt post for about 2 weeks after it happened.

you are a pussy and i'll still whoop your ass on a work from home day.

drop the address nigga

but we know your bitch ass aint gonna do that. so stop man. just shut the fuck up and stop.

if bitch samson wanted an issue, he woulda took the money that was provided to him and bought a fucking ticket to california but he didnt because hes a pussy just like you.

you ran like a bitch when you knew i was in NYC. you didnt post no address, no location. matter fact, you didnt post for about 2 weeks after it happened.

drop the address nigga

but we know your bitch ass aint gonna do that. so stop man. just shut the fuck up and stop.
Do you fear for your safety, do you need to be relocated. You need one of your OOP's

InfantileDisloyalBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

You... you... I've heard about you man
Lmao nigga said

0A4C2FD5-DF74-4956-A63B-F70EBDF01AE6.gif

drop the address nigga

12/7 @ 9am. That's a Saturday b. Bronxwood Ave and E 231 St in the Bronx

Bring the French Duck Crew on up to say hello. The more cars the merrier

Chicity is 5’5 and 170 pounds he ain’t gonna fight nobody

that nigga eyerone would grab his dreads and toss him like gunplay

635BE8C8-4F6B-4558-AF2E-0C26D52A85F1.gif

He know he gonna get washed

That's why he talk about We, Guns, and fighting in airports smh

And yall feed his delusions
I like to box and I don’t wanna see anyone get hurt hurt ...it’s like going in the backyard then dap up and be done after

Now it's you and Harry Hippie on deck
i have no issues posting my location,

but i traveled to fight that nigga before and he ain't show up...

then he did some goose chase riddle shit saying he's at ONE of the tennis courts in bmore..

like seriously bruh, i have no intentions of going anywhere , btu i been posted my locations...

1106 n charles st.

thursday - sunday nights

9pm-2am

front of the bar with a circle of the door i'm standing behind

picture of me standing outside at circled spot

alley right next to bar, no cameras

i ain't hiding anywhere, but what i'm not gonna do is drive an hour to a mall to chase after a nigga who didn't show up at a shopping center he named 15 mins away......

that nigga want static i'm not had to find, in fact i made it as easy as humanly possible

I like that.

ENERGY.

Say no fuckin more. I'm not posting shit else.
Good riddance doofus

And make sure you wipe ya feet before you cross the bridge. Dont need you bringing any dirt in town

Back