Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chicity, Spongebob on the weight bench.

SMH at eating at the McDonald's of seafood
giphy.gif

Whatever you say bruh. Red Lobster's shrimp scampi and biscuits are better than the versions you get at a lot of the more expensive seafood spots.

I’ve been in fights where wrestling or trying to slam someone is broken up immediately. We wasn’t raised to wrestle or slam each other. We was raised to box.

After reading the responses in this thread.I’m 1000% sure a lot of y’all let women fight in front of y’all too.

so what y’all do if a nigga slam you?

This reminds me of what happened on The Chi.

Dude got killed taking up for an OnlyFans chick.

Not his wife......family.......girl.........babymama...............etc, but an OnlyFans Chick.

She's on the porch talking about..........."Fuck him up Lance."

Then when Lance and Jamal were fighting over the gun........Lance gets shot.............then that dumb broad starts screaming:

"LAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNCE!!!!!"

Paul Mooney gif.gif

Simp ass nigga threw his life away for nothing.

Webay gif drinking soda while being interrogated.gif

I’ve been in fights where wrestling or trying to slam someone is broken up immediately. We wasn’t raised to wrestle or slam each other. We was raised to box.

After reading the responses in this thread.I’m 1000% sure a lot of y’all let women fight in front of y’all too.

i have to agree. i always thought slamming someone was clown shit.

You need to watch that episode over again that was the nigga who died sister. LLS

Didn't realize that.

That's actually worse when you think about it.

She's basically responsible for her brother getting killed.

She's still an Only Fans chick.

And she still told her brother................"Fuck him up Lance."

Just goes to show that family can get you caught up too.

There wasn't any reason for him to pull a gun on that man.

All he was doing was trying to work things out with his girl.

Sad all the way around.

So let me get this straight... a stranger can punch you dead in your shit and try to knock your whole block off... and if your only viable move to get the upper hand is to grapple him and slam him - you would just take the lumps and hope he doesn't knock you out and pee on you or give you brain damage or run your wallet or do whatever it is they do in @5 Grand's hood after you get beat the fuck up?

Nah... i'm slamming fools and then patting myself on the back like leaping lenny poffo. Fuck that.

Didn't realize that.

That's actually worse when you think about it.

She's basically responsible for her brother getting killed.

She's still an Only Fans chick.

And she still told her brother................"Fuck him up Lance."

Just goes to show that family can get you caught up too.

There wasn't any reason for him to pull a gun on that man.

All he was doing was trying to work things out with his girl.

Sad all the way around.

The bold is the reason that nigga died not his sister

Fighting is fighting.

You’re specifically talking about BOXING.

If you agree to BOX somebody and they have to resort to slamming you on the ground, then, yeah, that’s lame.

These dudes were FIGHTING. They didn’t agree to anything.

Back