Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chicity, Spongebob on the weight bench.

Homie ROCKED that nigga at first. All downhill after that though. SMH.

Dunno the situation, but you can’t let you woman get you into this kinda beef unnecessarily. I remember one time having to tell me son’s mom to chill before she got me in a situation where I’d have to get physical when the shit was easily avoidable.

Dude thought that 1st punch was it, and let homie come back and drill him.

Can’t judge cause I have dealt with a few rats myself… never caught the L in front of em. That caliber of broad will think you pussy if they see you lose.
The women worth shit usually calmed me down. Had one bitch try to instigate me nuking a nigga. Knew I had to get away from her ass.

I would never slam someone head on the concrete over some bullshit. That’s attempt murder. Just my opinion.

I agree dumping a dude on they head is attempted murder and that’s why I said I don’t fight no more. If I’m throwing hands I’m trying to kill you. Fuck a friendly bout.

with that being said

If I was to get in a fight and I see you out of it I wouldn’t press.

I mean any hit in a fight can lead to a murder charge and yes it’s about context. But I don’t view a street fight between strangers as honorable like if I’m fighting my cousin or homie of course I ain’t gonna stomp him out. But some stranger on the street who just stole on you I can see why they may take it further.

Blood that niggaz legs when he was being lifted up lol
Some straight up super mario 2 luigi shit
tumblr_m5y106wVWj1qk26dzo1_500.gifv

Back