Welcome To aBlackWeb

TECH ChatGPT Thread

I can’t even wrap my head around how easy this makes tasks and how you can monetize it

We have to hurry before they find a way to stop it lol
I’m already use it for promotion and product descriptions. Way better than anything a human has wrote. Check this out:

Took my business name out cuz ..niggas

For shits and giggles

Can you write a brand promotional advertisement for $$$$ a global consumer electronics company using references from black panther?

Introducing $$$$$$ - the global consumer electronics company that is taking the world by storm. Just like the Black Panther, $$$$! is a leader in innovation, design, and technology. Our products are not just reliable, but they are also stylish and sophisticated, just like the king of Wakanda himself.

At $$$$$, we believe that technology is the key to unlocking the potential of people all over the world. We want to empower consumers to live their best lives and reach their full potential, just like T'Challa did for the people of Wakanda. Our products are designed to be accessible and user-friendly, whether you're a tech-savvy superhero or just an everyday user.

We take pride in our commitment to sustainability and ethical business practices. Just like Wakanda, we believe in preserving our resources and protecting our planet for future generations. Our products are designed with the environment in mind, using eco-friendly materials and energy-efficient technology.

At $$$!!, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. Just like the Black Panther brought together people from all walks of life, we believe in bringing together people from all over the world to create a better future. Our products are designed to be accessible to everyone, regardless of their background or identity.

Join us as we revolutionize the world of consumer electronics. With $$$$, the possibilities are endless. We are the future, just like the Black Panther was the future of Wakanda. Experience the power of $$$$$ today.

Check this one out for Uganda

$$$$! - Empowering Uganda through Innovative Technology

At $$$!!, we are committed to empowering Uganda through innovative technology solutions that transform lives and communities. We believe that technology has the power to create positive change, and we are dedicated to bringing the benefits of modern technology to the people of Uganda.

Our mission is to provide cutting-edge technology solutions that help businesses, organizations, and individuals thrive in today's fast-paced digital world. From web development and mobile app design to cloud computing and cybersecurity, we offer a wide range of services that are tailored to the specific needs of our clients.

With a team of experienced and skilled professionals, we are committed to delivering high-quality solutions that exceed our clients' expectations. We take pride in our work and are passionate about using technology to improve the lives of Ugandans.

Whether you are a small business owner looking to expand your online presence or a large organization in need of enterprise-level technology solutions, $$!$$ has the expertise and experience to help you succeed. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service and support and are always available to answer your questions and address your concerns.

Join us on our mission to empower Uganda through innovative technology. Contact $$$$$ today to learn more about our services and how we can help you achieve your goals.

It wrote contests and wrote nice promotional material for my tour.
I’m real happy with it

Some of the joints ive come across

Some sites that aggregate alot of these tools

Some of the joints ive come across

Some sites that aggregate alot of these tools
Gold mine.

As useful as this all is, I can't help but worry the human brain is going to be a lot smoother by the end of the century. 😅

im sure folks clutching their encyclopedias felt the same when the internet came around

-edit-

iono how the fuck my autocorrect switched up that spelling lol

Last edited:
Back