Welcome To aBlackWeb

TECH ChatGPT Thread

Nah. The issue is that everything AI creates is someone elses property
It does say that in the ToS or atleast use to? But this is also true. That's why ppl were in a uproar cus it's taking ppls shit and then trying to claim it

Do you also use it with Edge? Anything good or bad about it?
Not sure about what I use it with? I don’t pay attention, I will later today.

I’m pleased with it. It does what I ask, which is basically be my companion when I’m doing my Bible studies. It brings up the verses I ask and does the research I ask. It’s much easier than me clicking through links and websites to find what I want.

I’ve also used it for image generating. Does a good job, I’ve realized I have to improve my inputs to get exactly what I want, which is harder than I thought. All AI images though are terrible with text, this isn’t a Copilot thing, it’s an all AI thing. It does generate the text after using the same prompt for about 20-30 minutes. So I assume, obviously, that in the future misspelled text won’t be an issue.

Of all the questions I’ve asked this mf, this was the one that finally stumped it??

View attachment 1285434

Even AI respects Bernie Mac

icegif-552.gif

So, a correction that I want to make on this.

This is not ALL AI, despite the hundreds of post spreading that claim.

This is a real person but with AI overlayed on her person. The topic and words are AI, but not the woman. The original poster of this clip purposely left out information that would’ve rightfully explained this video.

Back