Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chase or be Chased?

Reach in my car window and put me in a headlock then proceed to follow me in traffic, swervin in the lane.

This was both weird and a bit looney.

how long were ya'll together after that?
Never were. He seemed strange and annoying growing up. Had a crush on me. He was a next door neighbor to my granny.

Always creeped me out. I remember him sittin on his granny's car in her driveway watching me cut my granny's front yard. When I see him in public, I literally duck and dodge.

Never were. He seemed strange and annoying growing up. Had a crush on me. He was a next door neighbor to my granny.

Always creeped me out. I remember him sittin on his granny's car in her driveway watching me cut my granny's front yard. When I see him in public, I literally duck and dodge.

lmaoo u still see him around?

lmaoo u still see him around?
I haven't seen him in about 4 or 5 years now. He lived upstairs from one of my cousins who used to do my hair. When I found out he did, I was on my Spy vs Spy.
Found out what car he drove...
His usual schedule of being home...

I would hold my head down doin a slight jog to her front door when I knew he was home. Mane ik it sounds crazy, but I tried avoiding him at all costs lolll. After chasing me down a highway, I just never wanted to run into him again. Can't describe how uneasy that made me feel.

I will never understand stalkers. I guess I got too much pride, cuz once a chick even starts actin funny style, she's lucky to even get a call from me. Idc how long we've been dating, if she says we're done, then we're done.

If I fucked up, I'll try to talk to her a couple times, but after that, fuck it

I will never understand stalkers. I guess I got too much pride, cuz once a chick even starts actin funny style, she's lucky to even get a call from me. Idc how long we've been dating, if she says we're done, then we're done.

If I fucked up, I'll try to talk to her a couple times, but after that, fuck it
fuck alla dat

AP be like

3o6gb3kkXfLvdKEZs4.gif

I SEE YO SHADOW!!!! I KNOW YOU IN THERE!!

Back