Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chase or be Chased?

Az

Beautifully Crazy...
What's your preference?
If you like being chased how much is to much?
If you like doing the chasing when do you decide there's no point?

Last edited:
Keep playing hard to get, you won't get got.

That's how I feel about the whole chasing thing.

i dont chase b/c it shows that you are willing to play pointless games of pursuit

theres nothing wrong with making a woman feel desired, but to the point where she is intentionally screening calls b/c she dont wanna seem like she hard up for a man or some silly shit like that....miss me with that

That's tough, cuz if I can tell you're easy I don't want u.

"Hate to sound sleazy but tease me/
I dont want it if it's that easy/" - Pac

I like a challenge, but I can also tell if she's an easy chick that's frontin like she's not.

As far as games, once I see that a chicks playing games, i'll play cuz I know she can play it better than me :yup:

I'll chase if it's something that's worth chasing but then if I don't see if I am making any progress chasing...I'll fall back.

Being chased was cool when I was younger/college/hs days Lol. shit you could brag about to your homeboys and stuff, but if I sense a woman is chasing me, I'll end her chase and just give in if she's worth giving in to.

Love the answers I was asking because I'm not one to make it a point to let you know I'm interested I'm more the type I want to be noticed for other than looks or something superficial and my bestie she the type to flirt with all the damn males in the room so at times I think maybe I need to just go an get what I want... Idk what y'all think?

:hmm:

Love the answers I was asking because I'm not one to make it a point to let you know I'm interested I'm more the type I want to be noticed for other than looks or something superficial and my bestie she the type to flirt with all the damn males in the room so at times I think maybe I need to just go an get what I want... Idk what y'all think?

I think you should go and get what you want. I was about to make a thread asking the ladies if they go after a guy, approach the guy 1st and start conversing with the guy.
Are you or any of the ladies afraid of rejection.

I think you should go and get what you want. I was about to make a thread asking the ladies if they go after a guy, approach the guy 1st and start conversing with the guy.
Are you or any of the ladies afraid of rejection.
MAke it.

at some point, you just gotta put yourself in a position

i aint saying you gotta be super duper obvious, but women in social settings have really changed the game b/c as a dude who just legit might be interested in some convo, you dont even wanna bother approaching chicks b/c they all be on some "girl he so thirsty" bs.

I mean, how can you get to a point of establishing your interest if its immediately perceived as you just trying to fuck?

shits nerve racking

at some point, you just gotta put yourself in a position

i aint saying you gotta be super duper obvious, but women in social settings have really changed the game b/c as a dude who just legit might be interested in some convo, you dont even wanna bother approaching chicks b/c they all be on some "girl he so thirsty" bs.

I mean, how can you get to a point of establishing your interest if its immediately perceived as you just trying to fuck?

shits nerve racking

I use to think about that but I don't care what they think, ppl will think/say whatever regardless, some chicks will call dudes thirsty and some dudes will call chicks stuck up/funny acting, so it don't even matter to me, might as well strike up a convo and do you.

i dont chase after no dudes, if he dont want me he can gone on somewhere! And to be chased, it depends on the situation.

I am old fashioned and I don't chase men. But I don't play games either and I don't play hard to get with men I like. If I like a man he will know.

I will "pursue" a dude if I see he's not as vocal or upfront as me. I have no problem with letting a man know how I feel, what it is I want, and what my intentions are. I also don't mind being pursued because... I mean...it makes me feel good. Who doesn't like someone showing intrest and how far they are willing to go to get your attention?

I just don't want to play games tho. we are grown. say what it is so I can move accordingly.

you can lose money chasing women, but you'll never lose women chasing money
:cont:

ladies, whats the weirdest/strangest thing a guy has done to try and get your attention?

Back