Welcome To aBlackWeb

CBS - The Equalizer (Season 4)

late but this shit is extra boring

the wife wanted to watch it and I told her it would never make it, but agreed to 2 episodes

this shit is law and order svu mixed with scandal

she's got the olivia pope powers and connections with zero character or sex appeal

and I love Queen and I know thats not her lane....unfortunately you need some of that in a whole damn series...even if its not from the main character....she needs a side kick with some vices or something

that LA's Finest was everything....if you wanna do a female lead crime/cop show, thats how you do it

this is way too wholesome and fairy godmotherish

I fuckin died laughing at the scene with her hitting the punching bag after saving the day.....zapped that shit immediately

SN: I did not read or see the Queen brigade before I typed this but I aint taking it back...hope the show does well for those interested

Some of y'all fronting, y'all not watching this. This thread been collecting dust since episode one aired

Who wanna have a conversation about the show with niggas who never even watched it and are just tryna get jokes off lol.

I could see if yall actually watched and joked on the shit like power but yall just been clowning offa that one trailer clip of her running out the building exploding ??

I fuckin died laughing at the scene with her hitting the punching bag after saving the day.....zapped that shit immediately

lmao that shit had me rollin. I kept watching tho even if that shit was corny as fuck

Who wanna have a conversation about the show with niggas who never even watched it and are just tryna get jokes off lol.

I could see if yall actually watched and joked on the shit like power but yall just been clowning offa that one trailer clip of her running out the building exploding ??

lmao that shit had me rollin. I kept watching tho even if that shit was corny as fuck
I watched 2 episodes. No this shit is mid

Good to see a blk female in a lead role on network TV. But this show is trash.

Anyone watch all rise? (Show w the actress from Luke cage)

^true supporter right there

aight so now that i've read back thru im seeing different actresses who could have killed this but probably wouldnt touch it

Simone Missick would fit real nice....all she would need is a different hairstyle to throw people off of Misty Knight

also the girl from She's gotta have it......easy 8 seasons

Good to see a blk female in a lead role on network TV. But this show is trash.

Anyone watch all rise? (Show w the actress from Luke cage)

oh shit ima have to check that out.....i fw her tough, as i just mentioned her lol

never heard of the show

?

I rewatch damn near every month 'cause I love Denzel in The Equalizer movies.

Methodical or not, his old ass was puffin and blowin between takes...trust

But what we not gon' do is come for the Queen, Mr. Jones...she's trying damnit and we love her for it

Love it or hate it...Season 2 bishes!! lol

I ain't mad that they got a sista doing it, I just wish it was someone else besides Latifah.

Yeah my mom watches all them cbs shows like clockwork.

People underestimate how big that market is.
Right... Someone like Regina King would have hit our demographic.... But the 50+ women tuning in to watch the queen smack the shit outta smart mouth generation x and younger....

She like their stone cold steve austin....

This could be Olivia Pope all over again if done right... Anybody pull up the ratings??

Cuz that puts everything into perspective

Yeah my mom watches all them cbs shows like clockwork.

People underestimate how big that market is.

The bolded. Yea, the major networks keep churning out these new shows that I consider lame af (NCIS, 911, 911 lone star, Chicago fire, Chicago pd, blue bloods, Hawaii five-0, criminal minds, FBI etc)

These shows keep gettin made. Someone gotta be watchin em

Last edited:
The bolded. Yea, the major networks keep churning out these new shows that I consider lame af (NCIS, 911, 911 lone star, Chicago fire, Chicago pd, blue bloods, Hawaii five-0, criminal minds, FBI etc)

These shows keep gettin made. Someone gotta be watchin em

Bruh...911 and 911 Lone Star is piff! I enjoy watching those two. Others I don't bother.

I use to watch H5-0...but outta protest I stopped. Mainly b/c the 2 Asian actors was gettin paid less than the two wyte male counterparts. And they were major characters.

Last edited:
Right... Someone like Regina King would have hit our demographic.... But the 50+ women tuning in to watch the queen smack the shit outta smart mouth generation x and younger....

She like their stone cold steve austin....

This could be Olivia Pope all over again if done right... Anybody pull up the ratings??

Cuz that puts everything into perspective

About what? Menopausal African American women who feels empowered that a BBW beat the shit out of tech-savvy hipsters and youngsters?

Bruh...911 and 911 Lone Star is piff! I enjoy watching those two. Others I don't bother.

I use to watch H5-0...but outta protest I stopped. Mainly b/c the 2 Asian actors was gettin paid less than the two wyte male counterparts. And they were major characters.

Hawaii five-o was the shit for a minute. Went out sad the last 2 seasons but yeah. That was fire for a serialized cop drama.

Back