Welcome To aBlackWeb

CBS - The Equalizer (Season 4)

This nerd nigga the wackest....

Asian chick cool.....

The jewel girl look like Kyla pratt..... Kyla would have been better ?

lmao who tf at cbs green lit this trash
I would have.... Fuck that.. Let my girl get her check....
And they got a bunch of black family members.... Shit if white guilt get this over....a new black break out star might pop off

Cotton mouth on Luke cage

LaLa on black lighting.... Shit a few people on black lighting... You never knew when s black show might birth a new black star

My girl thick thighs bout to be the next mcu power house

And they got a bunch of black family members.... Shit if white guilt get this over....a new black break out star might pop off

LaLa on black lighting.... Shit a few people on black lighting... You never knew when s black show might birth a new black star

Latifah and Shakim ( flavor unit) are the eps....they could have got anyone casted

Dude who played cotton mouth was a star b4 luke cage.

That villian was dope af tho

Latifah and Shakim ( flavor unit) are the eps....they could have got anyone casted
The cop so far seem legit.... But in hoping they break someone out...

I was just talking to my boy the other day about how good LaLa was in season 1 of black lighting... Niggaz knew two people first hand that were just like that.... He embodied the fuck outta that kinda character you rarely see on TV

The cop so far seem legit.... But in hoping they break someone out...

I was just talking to my boy the other day about how good LaLa was in season 1 of black lighting... Niggaz knew two people first hand that were just like that.... He embodied the fuck outta that kinda character you rarely see on TV
I actually meant Latifah shouldn’t have been casted lol

Back