Welcome To aBlackWeb

Casual Sex, Ladies?

no issue with it if they're honest with their intentions. if they dont wanna be called, shld be respected.
I couldn't do that, I catch feelings far too easily.

If anyone mentions the above outside of this thread, I'm giving you five across the eyes

Im a woman who enjoys sex and casual sex was an ok thing for me up until recently
back in my sexual exploration days lmao, as I like to call it, I explored my wildest fantasies.
I humped bodies, and explored the deepest parts of ppl, as well as myself.

I always ran into trouble sometimes because I never been the type to call a dude after fucking them.
like after we fucked, I would go about my business and I think this really bothered men to the core.
I think my confidence in my sexuality and who I was as a woman really made some ppl upset.

men would try to call me names and do all types of wild shit to get my attention, they wanted to humble me in a sense but I didn't care.
I was very free and open. If I wanted to fuck you I would fuck you and keep it pushing.
If I wanted to fuck your associate a few months later, I would pursue him and fuck him too.
It was nothing to me. It wasn't that I just didn't care or a savage. I just wanted what I wanted and I was going to have it...period.
I never got tied up in the semantics of sex or the politics of sex.
"shes a hoe"
"shes a jump"
or
"he fucks mad bitches"
"he only cares about fucking and thats it" blah blah blah
I always thought that shit was petty or trite. IT NEVER MATTERED TO ME.

I feel like society wishes to control peoples sexuality and as a natural rebel, I said fuck that shit the minute I hopped on my first dick (it was lovely btw) lmao
but yeah I feel like ppl are put here to enjoy each other, I mean life is short; enjoy each other and create memories by any means possible.

Now I have to be honest here and say casual sex did start fucking with my views on intimacy.
For a long time I thought the only way to achieve intimacy was through sex and every connection I felt with someone whether it was platonic or romantic ....I wanted to fuck them. If I met a shawty that I thought was cool I often thought about getting her into bed. It was weird. I started becoming oversexed and couldn't separate my platonic attractions from my sexual attractions. they became jumbled in a sense.

-------------------------
Here at 27, I can honestly say I am not built for casual sex.
I dont think I was ever built for it per say but like I said, I have a deep sexual appetite and when Im not in a relationship, a shawty be having certain needs but as Im maturing, Im learning how to have patience.
Im also a very emotional, sensitive, vulnerable person and I just realized this about myself a couple of months ago, and casual sex disrupts the parts of myself I adore the most.
See heres the thing; "emotionless sex" is an immature concept. Just because you dont find yourself wanting a fairytale marriage afterwards dont mean its emotionless.
honestly even if you dont care to see the person ever again, you weren't brain dead during the experience. There was emotion there.
energy is real and the sharing of bodies is real. period.

anddddd I just dont feel like sharing myself with ppl anymore.
I mean my bout of celibacy is not based on some profound shit, if I met a guy today that I really liked I would throw him the box (i mean why not? ) lmao I'm just trying to be more judicious in the company I keep.

All in All Im happy that Ive had the pleasure of exploring .... Im a sensai at this shit.
my future lover will be proud.

tenor (11).gif

Last edited:
i hear u, seems complicated to get right n communicate effectively on it.

on the bolded, wld that really apply if she was clear in what she wanted?
then ya...i think he has definitely caught feelings

but then again, personally speaking, i had a chick tell me on the first night, that all she was looking for was some steady dick, then bam, she caught feelings shortly after

maybe he thinks b/c K is a woman, there is NO way she could just possibly want a casual sex situation

So all the women of ABW don't catch feelings and every nigga they fuck does, got it

nah I caught feelings.
but it was no longer casual sex to me by then.
if me and a man are fucking regularly and spending mad time together
then he better be prepared.....

BECAUSE WE GO TOGETHER lmao.

I get what you are saying and you know I don't have a problem with communication outside of the sex but this guy was a level 10 clinger and his sex game was trash so he was out quick

In my experience men don't like it when I as can would say 'do what men do' and yet if I am myself they don't like that either so it is hard.

I suppose if I wanted casual sex it would have to be a one and done type thing-it gets messy the more involved you get

yea, this is unfortunate, but i think it goes both ways and there is no such thing as only one sex is gonna catch feelings

yea, this is unfortunate, but i think it goes both ways and there is no such thing as only one sex is gonna catch feelings

Simp aka soon to be exhusband, I have one more hour at work, my brain is fried so can you rephrase that sentence

For a long time I thought the only way to achieve intimacy was through sex and every connection I felt with someone whether it was platonic or romantic ....I wanted to fuck them. If I met a shawty that I thought was cool I often thought about getting her into bed. It was weird. I started becoming oversexed and couldn't separate my platonic attractions from my sexual attractions. they became jumbled in a sense.

great post. this part was profound tho, cuz while I think the newfound acceptance of casual sex is great, i think the normalization of casual sex is impacting how millenials view shit. it's jumbled n that's why we got all these situation-ships, mixed signals n crossed wires.

I caught feelings for my baby daddy. I loved that nigga before the sex tho. The sex just made me obsessed.

@Race Jones, is it possible that u were "built for it" for a time n u just evolved into a different stage? not tellin u who u r of c. just wondering how u wld have enjoyed or sought out ur exploration period if it didn't resonate with u in some way

Simp aka soon to be exhusband, I have one more hour at work, my brain is fried so can you rephrase that sentence

im saying, its not fair for dudes to say only women in those situations can catch feelings and or for women to think a man cant catch feelings

did u start off as casually fuckin or did u have sex within a relationship?

does sex with someone u love count as casual sex?

Well he became my baby daddy. So, in high school we had casual sex but I had already had feelings. Then we got in a relationship and all that.

And yes.

great post. this part was profound tho, cuz while I think the newfound acceptance of casual sex is great, i think the normalization of casual sex is impacting how millenials view shit. it's jumbled n that's why we got all these situation-ships, mixed signals n crossed wires.

yeah the way we unpack sex nowadays is problematic as hell and dangerous.
I mean we are putting ppls lives in danger when we dont unpack sex constructively;
the good, the fun, and heavy shit that comes along with it.
and not to mention the way ppl shame girls for engaging in sex which creates a culture of trauma and violence.
its all a mess honestly.

Well he became my baby daddy. So, in high school we had casual sex but I had already had feelings. Then we got in a relationship and all that.

And yes.
did he become ur baby daddy during the casual sex stage or when u were in a relationship?

n i'm learning. that sounds like it wld complicate things. how casual can it be if y'all are in love?

I don't have casual sex, so maybe I shouldn't be here. I decided to post anyway bc of the lovely @BNE lol.

I've only been intimate with ppl once I'm in a relationship. I don't think it's anything wrong with it tho. If you have a mutual agreement with someone on what yall have, cool. I'm just not comfortable enough to explore that, and it's not bc im incapable of not catching feelings.

I can honestly say I know I'm not as open-minded or seasoned as most ppl here. I inhibit myself, but that's something I'm working on.

I don't have casual sex, so maybe I shouldn't be here. I decided to post anyway bc of the lovely @BNE lol.

I've only been intimate with ppl once I'm in a relationship. I don't think it's anything wrong with it tho. If you have a mutual agreement with someone on what yall have, cool. I'm just not comfortable enough to explore that, and it's not bc im incapable of not catching feelings.

I can honestly say I know I'm not as open-minded or seasoned as most ppl here. I inhibit myself, but that's something I'm working on.
i dont either, u can still be here <3

if it doesn't appeal to u, u aint gotta change that n it doesn't make u narrow minded. if it's something u wanna do but stop urself from doin then u wld be inhibiting urself.

did he become ur baby daddy during the casual sex stage or when u were in a relationship?

n i'm learning. that sounds like it wld complicate things. how casual can it be if y'all are in love?

When we were in a relationship. You can be in love with someone and not with them for whatever reason and still bone. That's like still having sex with your ex and knowing y'all will never get back together.

Back