Welcome To aBlackWeb

Isaac still wants to wipe out humanity but it seems he's teetering back to humanity slightly. He had the best arc by far this season

I ain’t finished it yet but last season and from what I saw this season. Issak be applying wide brush too much. Like bro yea you were a slave but the man who saved you made you make monsters like wtf

Didn't care for Alucard and the twins storyline at all.

I know he don't want to see his pops again. Dracula was dragging Alucard all through that castle until he realized what he was doing.

I ain’t finished it yet but last season and from what I saw this season. Issak be applying wide brush too much. Like bro yea you were a slave but the man who saved you made you make monsters like wtf

Which is why the Captain had that talk wit him.

I mean yeah Issac does have valid points...but he gotta understand not everyone is like that.

Isaac has some of the best interactions with people in the series
Yea his story is by far the most interesting to me. Imo they didn't give him nearly enough air time.

Didn't care for Alucard and the twins storyline at all.
This too. Couldn't wait for those scenes to be over....then they went too far with it lol but whatever.

The story with the priors was interesting too. Hope they keep up with the new guy St Germain and whatever bout to happen to him.

All around dope ass storylines and dialogues.

I know some people didn't rock with Alucards story but shit was necessary. Trust qas a huge theme this season and Alucard was open with them and trusted them with his most vulnerable moment. The twins trust was taken by queen vamp that ruled them and they didn't trust anyone again. Even Alucard almost got got because of it. Now ol boy not only bodied them but displayed them just like his pops did. He's about to be a possible wildcard villain next season if Trev and Sypha can't snap him out of it.

Alucard seemed way more Lestat-esque this season.....I think it's clear he's modeled after him

I know some people didn't rock with Alucards story but shit was necessary. Trust qas a huge theme this season and Alucard was open with them and trusted them with his most vulnerable moment. The twins trust was taken by queen vamp that ruled them and they didn't trust anyone again. Even Alucard almost got got because of it. Now ol boy not only bodied them but displayed them just like his pops did. He's about to be a possible wildcard villain next season if Trev and Sypha can't snap him out of it.

Shiiieett..Trevor and Sy might be goin thru their own issues. Pretty sure he ain't trustin her again to make decisions for them after that debacle.

But I 100% agree on the theme and Alucard. He let his loneliness get the best of him.

That's a dope analysis. I didn't look at it that way.

Some of their dialogue is top notch especially when they explore morality and religion

This still the hardest scene yet

"Lies? In the house of God? No wonder he abandoned you"

Last edited:
Drac and wifey on the cover :readyforwar: Someone's getting fireballed and thrown through walls

Back