Welcome To aBlackWeb

The flyshit was how Belmont picked up items, Issac attacked the vampire castle of course the fighting scenes and the pace of the shows it felt like all killer no filler.

man, something happened with the S3 recap i started watching right before ep 1 of S4 started. My PC timed out then when i woke it up, it was frozen. I had to restart and now I cant find it for shit. I tried goin back to the credits of S3 finale to see if it would autoplay after that but it just went straight to S4. usually they have the recap as a separate watch.

Im pissed off

It was awesome but this also felt rushed. They could have done more seasons and expanded on stuff

Carmilla's fight was awesome. Though I'm not sure how Isaac was able to dodge a lot of her attacks. Thought Lenore's suicide was lame. They didn't need to kill her character off

The boss fight with death was like an actual game boss fight. Pretty cool how they transferred it to the show

So Saint Germain did all of that to get the cold shoulder from her...damn lol

I'd watch a show about Vlad and Lisa lol hell I was rooting for them to succeed in bringing Dracula back the entire time

First time this came out i was like ehhh, its weak

Just binged the first 3 seasons and its raw as fuck

Dont remember the storyline for the game and im glad. I dont wanna compare it. Its dope as is

Im no expert in the games, but I was wondering of death would make an appearance.

They had to give death a better voice though. Lmaoooo. Who thought it was a good idea to have death keep barneys voice and accent?

That final boss battle wit death was straight PIFF!

And man oh man...that family reunion is gonna be something else. Can't wait to see how that turn out.

I wanna know what's Issac's next move.

Hector said he tryin to be NYT best selling author

Wonder what gonna happen to them other 2 vampire queens? Are they gonna establish their own empire?

Im no expert in the games, but I was wondering of death would make an appearance.

They had to give death a better voice though. Lmaoooo. Who thought it was a good idea to have death keep barneys voice and accent?
They casted that role perfectly lol
Only humans can drag souls out of hell don't you think that's a little fucked up?

Isaac maybe one of, if not the, best black character in animation.
His story arc reminds me Jamie Lannister from GOT.
His powers are like Sung-Jin Woo of Solo Leveling.
And he's wondering the land with a monster army like Griffith in Berserk.
Plus his story can still go anywhere.
Definitely qualifies for a spin-off.... even if it's not a show, at least in some other media.

It was awesome but this also felt rushed. They could have done more seasons and expanded on stuff

Carmilla's fight was awesome. Though I'm not sure how Isaac was able to dodge a lot of her attacks. Thought Lenore's suicide was lame. They didn't need to kill her character off

The boss fight with death was like an actual game boss fight. Pretty cool how they transferred it to the show

So Saint Germain did all of that to get the cold shoulder from her...damn lol

I'd watch a show about Vlad and Lisa lol hell I was rooting for them to succeed in bringing Dracula back the entire time

It made sense and she to me explained it well. She didnt agree with all Carmilla's tactics but her purpose(Carmilla's) was for vampires to live a certain way. a way that was peaceful for vampires. As Lenore said to live any other way wasn't for her, so she had to go.

Back