Welcome To aBlackWeb

But...but...can we get one wit the OG Simon Belmont??
Castlevania_1_cover.png

You know...the one who started all of this.

All these descendents gettin featured in games and anime, but I barely seen Simon. Unless I missed something.

FUN FACT:
I've never beaten the original on NES. Couldn't get past the grim reaper. So I just stopped playing it

FUN FACT #2:
Back when I was heavy in my drawing skills...I drew that original NES box art cover. I wanted to challenge myself and see if I could do it. Pic came out awesome.

I read that article and then it said something about the creator being caught in a scandal. Yo, he is a wild boy. My guy was with at least 33 proven women that he had sex or a relationship with for his mentorship. None of them want to cancel him or sue him either.

I read that article and then it said something about the creator being caught in a scandal. Yo, he is a wild boy. My guy was with at least 33 proven women that he had sex or a relationship with for his mentorship. None of them want to cancel him or sue him either.

:foh5:

...what's there to cancel??

The muthafucca TOLD THEM he was in a relationship...and they STILL fucc'd him. FOHWTBS!

Now...the part that said some of the women was in their "late teens"....ayo da fucc?? Are they talmbout 18-19? Cuz if that muthafucca was gettin at them b4 that...roundhouse kick that muthafucca NOW!

View attachment 859781

All these descendents gettin featured in games and anime, but I barely seen Simon. Unless I missed something.

FUN FACT:
I've never beaten the original on NES. Couldn't get past the grim reaper. So I just stopped playing it

FUN FACT #2:
Back when I was heavy in my drawing skills...I drew that original NES box art cover. I wanted to challenge myself and see if I could do it. Pic came out awesome.
Do you mean first game or beginning of the story? Lament of Innocence was the start. Simon is also the son of Trevor and Sypha so he is not the first Belmont.

Do you mean first game or beginning of the story? Lament of Innocence was the start. Simon is also the son of Trevor and Sypha so he is not the first Belmont.

Oh. Either way...the whole damn family gettin shine except SIMON. Lol!

They treating Simon like he quit the family business to run his own food truck instead. Lol

View attachment 859781

FUN FACT:

FUN FACT #2:

Dawg, yessir, that castlevania 1 Nes Game was hard as hell.

Reactions: GNS
Nintendo fucked up a lot of our lives man, how many games are out there that we never finished but still think about

Man Castlevania 64 was fuccin GOAT!!

I think it was the 1st games I played where the actual time affected the game play. Like the storyline changed...depending on where you had to be at certain areas...at a specific time.

Game had like 3 final boss levels. But again...that depended on the time. Great shyt.

Man Castlevania 64 was fuccin GOAT!!

I think it was the 1st games I played where the actual time affected the game play. Like the storyline changed...depending on where you had to be at certain areas...at a specific time.

Game had like 3 final boss levels. But again...that depended on the time. Great shyt.

I never played it. I thought that game was generally hated. It took a lot of people a while to accept the transition to 3D for Castlevania. The first 3D Castlevania I played was Lament of Innocence on PS2. That might be my favorite Castlevania to this day.

Back