Watching now. The animation is not curling all the way over for me but I can overlook it

Reactions: Ironman
On episode 3 so far and these vamps seem a lot more sadistic. With Dracula and his court it was just in fighting and a desire for power but, these suckheads just seem...evil and enjoy torture. Team Richter seems mid so far they need a lot more equipment and preparation. Trevor shaking his head at this kid lol.

Reactions: KingBlafy
On episode 3 so far and these vamps seem a lot more sadistic. With Dracula and his court it was just in fighting and a desire for power but, these suckheads just seem...evil and enjoy torture. Team Richter seems mid so far they need a lot more equipment and preparation. Trevor shaking his head at this kid lol.
I watched 4 episode straight and was going to watch episode 5. Then I just stopped myself and said “let’s finish it tomorrow, chill out”

• Ether
Reactions: Ironman
I liked it but it didn't feel on the same level as the previous ones. I liked the previous ones so much more

I kind of rolled my eyes with how and when he got his powers. Also the mother trading herself so her daughter wouldn't get turned

The ending was interesting with Alucard showing up. I was expecting the green eyed vampire to show up and save them

I liked it but it didn't feel on the same level as the previous ones. I liked the previous ones so much more

I kind of rolled my eyes with how and when he got his powers. Also the mother trading herself so her daughter wouldn't get turned

The ending was interesting with Alucard showing up. I was expecting the green eyed vampire to show up and save them
he got the powers Gohan style

I truly understand and agree,
I forgot he even had powers