Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Cardi B Vs. Nicki Minaj

More entertaining beef in 2018, push vs drake or cardi vs nicki? The latter is the only one that got physical...

You are aware that Eazy didnt write his shit either...

Very much

Him and Dre gets no props from me when it comes to rapping and i don’t consider their albums classic

I fell back on drake to even bough legends came out to say his own game legit and I knew he wrote for others too

I like the art of making music and certain genres some things you can’t have ppl do the work.

You can’t be a rapper having ppl wrote for you
You can’t be a singer having ppl sing for you.
You can’t be a guitarist and have ppl strumming notes for you.

That’s like a painter taking credit for something somebody else painted

No surprise here. Every sexpot/femme fatale rapper the industry has created since l il Kim is basically the same thing repackaged. Nikki,cardi and iggy azailia are practically the same woman in different flavors ,black,white,Hispanic only cardi has a real ass and the other two dont. Another thung, why is there only niggas in this tea festival?

I don't folow none of these chicks listen to their music etc but I would have to ride with cardi because I like watching her twerk and her old steipclub videos and shes the most fuckable out of them all. She really is about that thot life while nikki is just a studio thot. Nikki you fake thot biotch!! You wouldn't survive one minute out in these hotels and between these bed sheets! You ain't bout that hoe life STOP playin'

Back