Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im undecided on it. He was great on The Get Down. Didnt care for him much in Aquaman. I think theres potential for him to do great though.

Dude is not creepy enough and his serious roles are cringe AF. He is also too young imo to play this role. Liked him in the get down but I just can't see him being uncomfortably creepy .

This is probably one of the most anticipated movies for me personally I have in a while so them choosing him got me in my feelings. Hoping I'm wrong, but they need to focus on better acting and tone instead of nepotism and hiring model ass people.

I do appreciate his vocal range though. I'm praying he takes this role seriously. I feel the modern day chiraq social media spin on Candyman can be super impactful and Oscar worthy frfr

Jordan Peele’s Candyman Movie Will Include Original Star Tony Todd
According to Sofa King Cool Magazine (via CinemaBlend), Todd will appear in the new film, though it's not clear yet in what capacity. He spoke with the magazine at Nickel City Con a couple weeks ago and confirmed that producer Peele had reached out to him. Todd went on to say:

"Out of the blue I got a phone call from Jordan Peele. We’re still waiting for the contract, but the way he explained it to me was that it’s gonna be applause-worthy moments. That’s his words. No matter what happens with that, it’s gonna just put renewed attention on the original."
Source:
https://screenrant.com/candyman-movie-reboot-tony-todd-cast/

Cant do it b

Cant fucking do it

Candyman, Bloody Mary, and Whooping Mama almost ruined 3 summers of my life.

What's whoopin mama?
Who Whooping Mama.

A Lowend urban legend about a woman who would routinely whoop kids on the street with a stick if she caught during school hours

In truth she was a mentally ill woman who was also on drink and kids fucked with so he carried a stick just in case. Closer to 6ft and easily 250 and change. Lazy eye and stunted speech.

Crazy shit is, my granny used to cash her checks and help her alot. She was stayed with us a few times. But in the streets with my friends at 9-10yo......she crazy af and to be taunted and ran from

Back