Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Cancer Season Has Returned

Happy belated @illed_Out

Jul 1, 2023 - You have the tendency to plan everything, Cancer. You need to feel in charge of things. Today you should try to listen to others around you. Let yourself go for a while, even though you aren't used to it. Furthermore, you need to develop your personality. You can do this by opening up to others.

@ChiCrab you up next right ?? What you doing for your birthday fam ??
Nah I'm in like 3 weeks on the 20th

I'm a use this season to give and not do anything for myself. Instead I'm throwing my cousin a party on the 15th for her birthday and my daughter one on the 23rd for her birthday.

I'll be fucked up both weekends so it'll be like my party anyway lol

Jul 2, 2023 - You're very tolerant toward a particular person in your entourage, which is probably due to your generous nature, Cancer. You think everyone should have his or her own experiences and setbacks. After all, we learn from our mistakes. Sometimes you aren't very humble, but your friends are lucky to have someone they can count on.

Cancer horoscope for Jul 2 2023

You can achieve emotional balance today by doing things that make you feel grounded. That might be something as simple as folding laundry or taking a walk. But if you consciously choose to do something that makes you feel better, you can really put yourself in a harmonious state of mind. No matter what uphill challenge you may be facing - and you are likely facing one very frustrating issue right now - you will find it much easier to deal with if you do so from a place of strength and comfort, Moonchild, and that is definitely doable.
--

Happy Birthday @O.G. 🎉
Thank you. Won't celebrate it until the 5th. It's my sister's birthday and we finna close down Vegas.

giphy.gif

Back