Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Cancer Season Has Returned

Jul 16, 2022 - There are days when you feel wonderful without being able to attribute the feeling to any real event. Of course, your rational mind will search for a reason for the happiness. If you count the number of times when you do things against your will or better judgment, it becomes obvious that logic and reason don't always apply to this world. Don't even try to understand, Cancer, just enjoy!

Jul 18, 2022 - Ingenious techniques for growing your money could come your way today, Cancer. While you aren't one to jump into anything, you're certainly likely to give these ideas serious thought. Take care to only go for those that are totally up front, with no hidden sides. Your passion for delving into new professional fields is only surpassed by your romantic passions. Plan a seductive evening with a partner. Make it a night to remember!

Birthday today.

wifey took me out to dinner last night. As I’m entering the restaurant my boy pops up and gave me a bro hug and I’m thinking he happened to be in the neighborhood. It didn’t dawn on me that he was part of the dinner celebration. Went into the restaurant and my other boy was there. Was looking at wifey like ahh you set up a surprise bday party for me

Jul 19, 2022 - It's important for you not to overanalyze every little detail of your situation now, Cancer, especially when it comes to love and romance issues. You could be jumping to ridiculous conclusions based purely on circumstantial evidence. Don't lose sleep over things that you don't even know to be true. Release your stranglehold on certain issues and concentrate on simply rebuilding your own self-confidence.

Jul 20, 2022 - This day bodes well for accomplishments in business and finance. Long-term investments of either time or funds may finally pay off. New opportunities could come your way. This is a better time to complete old projects than start new ones, Cancer, but if you must, new projects started now should be successful. Celebrate by treating yourself to new clothes. Wear them for a longtime friend or lover this evening.

Jul 22, 2022 - It's OK to change your opinion, Cancer. You may pride yourself on being the solid one who always has an answer or knows exactly where to go. You may look upon others as flaky, indecisive, or fickle. It's important that you not shut down your thinking after making a decision about something. Keep your mind open to changes that occur around you and maybe you'll have a change of heart.

Jul 22, 2022 - It's OK to change your opinion, Cancer. You may pride yourself on being the solid one who always has an answer or knows exactly where to go. You may look upon others as flaky, indecisive, or fickle. It's important that you not shut down your thinking after making a decision about something. Keep your mind open to changes that occur around you and maybe you'll have a change of heart.

Lol shit I’m indecisive as hell

Back