Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Cancel Culture Thread Update: MB Player Given Lifetime Ban From MLB for Betting on Games

Where trans people upset? Tweet does not mention them

I didn't say they were. I just brought up the trans example because going at them is what got Dave in trouble, and that's the only think I could see people immediately flagging as offensive. Outside of that, I don't really see what has people in an uproar. The Mehgan Merkle shit? People mad because he said she should have known she was moving into a family with a history of racism? I don't get it.

lol Nevermind, I should have read the comments earlier. They actually are mad at him of the Merkle shit. These people are insane. So many comments talking about he's going after a strong black woman.

I really don’t like Adam.
Wack tries to sell it as he helping out black peoples. But in reality he’s hiring gangmembers and let’s them be gangmembers for content.
Why can’t they be more than that?
Such and such from tree top and flakko ain’t a gangbanger so he should not ask about it…

Shits disgusting
I see it a lil different. I see him giving street dudes a chance to flourish and make real money in online media, yet a bunch of them completely fucking it up trying to keep it so street.

I didn't say they were. I just brought up the trans example because going at them is what got Dave in trouble, and that's the only think I could see people immediately flagging as offensive. Outside of that, I don't really see what has people in an uproar. The Mehgan Merkle shit? People mad because he said she should have known she was moving into a family with a history of racism? I don't get it.

lol Nevermind, I should have read the comments earlier. They actually are mad at him of the Merkle shit. These people are insane. So many comments talking about he's going after a strong black woman.

It’s not that big a deal. Folks who we’re ok with Will slapping him said he was lame for calling Will a bitch. And other small stuff.

I do think sometimes ABW thinks twitter outrage translates to reality and it’s not always true

I see it a lil different. I see him giving street dudes a chance to flourish and make real money in online media, yet a bunch of them completely fucking it up trying to keep it so street.
Right but Adam can steer the convos away from fuck shit and he chooses not to and he sometimes creates drama and really doesn’t care.

I once saw slim400 trying to tell him he coulda had him killed and Adam was so nonchalantly giving a white dude apology. That’s when I knew he was the devil.

It’s not that big a deal. Folks who we’re ok with Will slapping him said he was lame for calling Will a bitch. And other small stuff.

I do think sometimes ABW thinks twitter outrage translates to reality and it’s not always true

I don't really think the severity of the outrage translates, but I do think the chicks on there recording hate for Rock over those jokes mean what they say.

Reactions: GNS
Right but Adam can steer the convos away from fuck shit and he chooses not to and he sometimes creates drama and really doesn’t care.

I once saw slim400 trying to tell him he coulda had him killed and Adam was so nonchalantly giving a white dude apology. That’s when I knew he was the devil.
Adam isnt doing every show. A few of them have their own shit on his network now

Either Elon has no idea how a business is operated day to day or he’s just using Twitter as a toy. If he can be this brazen with spitting in the face of federal discrimination laws, you have to wonder what is really going on at Tesla.

He must have no input or knowledge of how his HR and non-product related functions operate. He must have some really good people running that company for him.

Back