Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Cancel Culture Thread Update: MB Player Given Lifetime Ban From MLB for Betting on Games

Different cultures.
You can tell from the camera lady's accent she's not from here obviously.

Maybe it's no big deal where she comes from.
I'm not with it either

nah she can get the fuck outa here.

She seems drunk first of all. Even if she not.. she offended by the girls swimsuit but has no issue with spewing cuss words around children and even attempting to fight somebody over a disagreement in a public space.

Her saying if her son rapes somebody when he gets older then it aint her problem was nuts as well. Get her outa here yo. Piece of shit

nah she can get the fuck outa here.

She seems drunk first of all. Even if she not.. she offended by the girls swimsuit but has no issue with spewing cuss words around children and even attempting to fight somebody over a disagreement in a public space.

Her saying if her son rapes somebody when he gets older then it aint her problem was nuts as well. Get her outa here yo. Piece of shit

Agreed.

The chick was probably exaggerating, but getting your young daughter a thong style bathing suit is kinda wild if it's true. I guess anything goes now though.

I don’t listen or watch this. Who are the hosts? Cause if it’s the white dudes the cohost left his homie out to dry, 😂.

Dude started getting wailed on and he don’t even try to break it up? Just looked like “SECURITY!!” 😂

Then dude that got the beatdown just took it and ain’t even try to retaliate? He talk tough but got no heart or pride whatsoever. He over there leaking while his attacker just chilling right in front of him, smh. At least act like you want to get at him, 😂.

I don’t listen or watch this. Who are the hosts? Cause if it’s the white dudes the cohost left his homie out to dry, 😂.

Dude started getting wailed on and he don’t even try to break it up? Just looked like “SECURITY!!” 😂

Then dude that got the beatdown just took it and ain’t even try to retaliate? He talk tough but got no heart or pride whatsoever. He over there leaking while his attacker just chilling right in front of him, smh. At least act like you want to get at him, 😂.
Dude was truly in a no win situation. Even if he won …..he woulda lost

Conservative white people turning the word and concept of "woke" into some kind of slur is pretty on brand for them if you think about it. They used to do that with the phrase "politically correct" so it makes sense that the ilk of Bill Maher whose outdated ass show is called "Politically Incorrect" would embrace this movement they have going on now where white people are somehow the poor victims of not being able to be as racist, sexist and homophobic as their grandparents were. These motherfuckers feel like they're missing out on their birthright.

Last edited:
Back