Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Cancel Culture Thread Update: MB Player Given Lifetime Ban From MLB for Betting on Games

I wouldn’t be mad, but I do still see it as weird that you’d put these types of clothes in the boy’s section.

Maybe they need to rename the sections “feminine” and “masculine” or something if they’re so gung ho on this non-gender specific nonsense they’re on.

I don’t see the issue tho it’s bright colors kids wear bright colors

You always say this...

But the issue is

The intentions of white people

They're doing their best to skew things and you're ok with it. The agenda is clear. Acknowledge it

How is it skewed? I mean blue for boys pink for girls is a European concept. What part is African? You need to wake up man as much as you dislike whites you use their standards

How is it skewed? I mean blue for boys pink for girls is a European concept. What part is African? You need to wake up man as much as you dislike whites you use their standards
I'm not even talking about the soft colors, i saw shit with rainbows in it

The LGBT hijacked the rainbow and made it theirs. No one has a problem with that but don't go slipping rainbows into male clothing like it's all good. That's an agenda.

In this case the intentions of white people are to have more boys wearing rainbows

I don’t see the issue tho it’s bright colors kids wear bright colors
I get what you’re saying, but we can’t just act like the concepts of femininity and masculinity no longer exist because a very small percentage of the population say so. These shirts are 100% feminine by normative standards.

So if we’re no longer going by those standards, you can’t even call it a Boys section or Girls section, right? Just call it all Children’s section I guess.

Funny thing is though, you rarely see femininity get muted like you see masculinity get muted. Femininity is still celebrated unlike masculinity. At least on the internet and in media.

I can understand people not thinking the special was funny, but how can anyone other than Will and Jada be offended?

Shit is crazy. Dude told one trans joke. It was as milktoast as it could possibly be and he spent like five minutes before telling the joke telling us all how great trans people are.

I can understand people not thinking the special was funny, but how can anyone other than Will and Jada be offended?

Shit is crazy. Dude told one trans joke. It was as milktoast as it could possibly be and he spent like five minutes before telling the joke telling us all how great trans people are.

Where trans people upset? Tweet does not mention them

Back