Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you move too fast?

Poor example by his friend because in fact he wasn't moving to fast

Outside of that, yes......but only when the other person informs you of such. As Race said, yall gotta be at the same pace

I may wanna have her move in after 3 months and she may be wanting to move in after 3 months so even tho others may think it's too fast......fuck em. Yall at the same pace

When you meet someone on "spot" there isn't a pace, such as in the scene, He saw Nia at the store and had to go with his move, but he had seen her already, I'm speaking more so like seeing a person on "spot" never seeing her before and having a window of 2-3 minutes to get the number. Is that considered moving to fast? I stated to @Race the grocery store example, having seen a chick on an aisle or in line checking out in front of you, you only have a small window to try and get the number, do you go for it or do you just introduce yourself and move around knowing that the moment of getting her number may be "too fast of an approach"?

You never went outta your way to try and get in contact with a woman? maybe not showing up on her front step but maybe doing something else that made you feel awkward as fuck

Umm...nope.

Never really been a position to do all that.

When you meet someone on "spot" there isn't a pace, such as in the scene, He saw Nia at the store and had to go with his move, but he had seen her already, I'm speaking more so like seeing a person on "spot" never seeing her before and having a window of 2-3 minutes to get the number. Is that considered moving to fast? I stated to @Race the grocery store example, having seen a chick on an aisle or in line checking out in front of you, you only have a small window to try and get the number, do you go for it or do you just introduce yourself and move around knowing that the moment of getting her number may be "too fast of an approach"?
I agree with you, that wasn't moving to fast

I don't think asking for a number is moving too fast. However, popping up to my house or sending flowers to my house is a bit much. It will creep me the fuck out. I'm gonna be more concerned about how you found my address than being impressed about the flowers or him standing at my door.

You are supposed to go after what you want but it's millions of ways to do that without looking like a damn creep.

I don't think asking for a number is moving too fast. However, popping up to my house or sending flowers to my house is a bit much. It will creep me the fuck out. I'm gonna be more concerned about how you found my address than being impressed about the flowers or him standing at my door.

You are supposed to go after what you want but it's millions of ways to do that without looking like a damn creep.

What would you say wouldn't be creepish from someone you don't know that's trying to reach out to you to get your attention?

Calling me or asking me out somewhere.

I was going off the scene as to Darius didn't get Nia's number so that made him getting her address from off the check and showing up which may be creepish,

I was asking what would be something else he could have done that would have not been creepish to get her attention?

Back