Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you move too fast?

Love Jones, one of the best movie to be produced, watch that shit the other night

In this scene, Darius (Tate) sees Nia in the record store and she catches his attention again

He asked her out and she shot him down and his homegurl was like "You move to fast"

1. Is there such a thing as "moving too fast" in regards of asking for the number after the proper introduction of one?

2. So dude doesn't give up after he got shot down, he gets the chick's address from off a check and shows up to her place, is that too much? or let's change it a bit for the ones that may think so, what if he had sent her flowers or something to her address, is that too much?

What is doing to much towards someone that you don't know but want to get to know. I mean, you're suppose to go for yours right?

Love Jones, one of the best movie to be produced, watch that shit the other night

In this scene, Darius (Tate) sees Nia in the record store and she catches his attention again

He asked her out and she shot him down and his homegurl was like "You move to fast"

1. Is there such a thing as "moving too fast" in regards of asking for the number after the proper introduction of one?

2. So dude doesn't give up after he got shot down, he gets the chick's address from off a check and shows up to her place, is that too much? or let's change it a bit for the ones that may think so, what if he had sent her flowers or something to her address, is that too much?

What is doing to much towards someone that you don't know but want to get to know. I mean, you're suppose to go for yours right?

Seems like a thread that needs to be made

Thread

Showing up at their spot unannounced is no bueno. That right there is grounds for dismissal.

Yes there is a such thing as moving too fast.

Im sorry my baby Nia was trippinngggggg in this scene

how is he moving too fast asking for a simple date sis?

DO YOU SEE LORENZO TATE FINE ASS STANDING IN FRONT YOU??!!

Girl take the date!!!

TAKE THE DATE
raw

Ok now in real life, yes you can move too fast but it depends on how fast/slow your partner is moving

just make sure yall are moving at the same pace.

Poor example by his friend because in fact he wasn't moving to fast

Outside of that, yes......but only when the other person informs you of such. As Race said, yall gotta be at the same pace

I may wanna have her move in after 3 months and she may be wanting to move in after 3 months so even tho others may think it's too fast......fuck em. Yall at the same pace

I remember I was in high school(eastside high) playing on the varsity football(soccer to yall)team.

Coach put me in defense some shit I'm not used to playing and to mark some negro that looked like he was straight out kenya, crazy muhfuckuh named mmfufu that used to chase gazelles and swim to catch his seafood.

Anyway, a ball was chipped over from the midfield mmfufu got a runaway and i had to chase him down.

Bro was so fuckin fast like he had a jetpack, it seemed like normal speed for him but for me it was moving too fast.

I ended up bruising my hamstring for the first time and that shit sucked so yea i understand moving too fast

Last edited:
Ok now in real life, yes you can move too fast but it depends on how fast/slow your partner is moving

just make sure yall are moving at the same pace.

Would seeing you at a grocery store on an aisle and making eye contact, introducing one self and asking for your number be too fast?

What's moving to fast?

I mean you only have a certain time window frame when you're in certain places.

Grocery store, a club, at the red light, standing in a line somewhere getting food (church, the time may extend a bit longer, where's you can hang out in the parking lot and spark up a convo about the sermon) but certain places it's like "dayum let me shoot my shot, because I prolly won't see this person again", such in case in the scene with Nia. So I ask, Is quickly shooting your shot is a bad thing?

Showing up at their spot unannounced is no bueno. That right there is grounds for dismissal.

Yes there is a such thing as moving too fast.

You never went outta your way to try and get in contact with a woman? maybe not showing up on her front step but maybe doing something else that made you feel awkward as fuck

Back