Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you be "woke" and date white people?

wow I missed so much in my own thread lmao

first off @Goldie was speaking facts and I hate how yall tried to silence my boy!!!

second off, my original point still stands—-you cant be “pro-black” and date/marry/fuck white people. It absouletly makes no logical sense, unless said white person is committed to denouncing whiteness/white supermacy including their own.

if they arent checking their white counterparts and working to educate the ignorant ass white folxs around them, then guess what? they asses are just as oppressive as the rest of white folxs out here —-the only difference is, theyre laying in your bed

My wife checks her family on a regular basis when they come off some Trump bullshit. Lol, her and her sister damn near tore each other’s head off a few weeks ago over this immigration argument they tried to make.

I didn’t marry the girl cuz she a dumbass white girl. She knows what she signed up for.

also, how can you speak about how dangerous the white imagination, ideas, and attitudes are and be dating them? it makes no sense

I have white friends ...well only two white friends but both are smart as hell and understand hegemony.

heres my friend heather that lives in Brookyln. The most thoro ass white girl that I know

D1377E8A-D943-4448-A641-FE2EFF3EB6E4.jpeg

2F8221A9-7DCD-4C60-AE6B-7F5C1067D762.jpeg

E88B8E6C-4957-44EB-9E6A-9CEFDBA296F8.jpeg

My wife checks her family on a regular basis when they come off some Trump bullshit. Lol, her and her sister damn near tore each other’s head off a few weeks ago over this immigration argument they tried to make.

I didn’t marry the girl cuz she a dumbass white girl. She knows what she signed up for.

so your wifes family is racist?

second off, my original point still stands—-you cant be “pro-black” and date/marry/fuck white people. It absolutely makes no logical sense, unless said white person is committed to denouncing whiteness/white supermacy including their own

@ bolded is exactly the point i was makin while yall was nosigning me

Hmmmmmmm

my wife wouldnt go out of her way to argue with some ignorant white racist online, nor would I want her to

but we've both checked little shit thats happened or been said within the family

we've been down that road with each other sooo many times and yes, its frustrating and confusing and just some shit you dont wanna deal with on a daily....but we made our choices

I've pretty much told her at the end of the day there will always be certain shit we just dont level on...and certain shit she just wont or cant understand

she's also, although rarely lol, given me the "white insight" on some shit that I really cant be mad at personally.....we all (people) look out for our own for the most part and dont really give a fuck about those we dont know or affiliate with

how do you care about someone's plight when you have no idea what it is or cant relate to it one bit?

some have a good idea of the overall picture.....but there's still no way to know how it feels on the other side when you wake up in the morning and remember the whole fucking world hates you....they have no idea where most of the pinned up aggression comes from and what its like to walk with it every day and still maintain and be a functioning part of this society

with that said I really dont expect any of my white family to be out here fighting the power and educating people on social injustices they know nothing about

i hate when I see kids in other countries being blown up and displaced and shit but im not going rah rah in front of no public official building behind it....i see it but i have no clue what they're going through other than what im half watching on the news

honestly, I wish we didnt have to live in a society where these things matter but we do. due to historical contexts I cannot look at a white person fully. I always have to wonder whenever a white person wrongs me did they do it because Im Black or is it because they simply do not like me? Yall created this system, a very ghastly one at that—that has wiped out entire families. Black ppl go missing on this planet daily. health disparities, economic racism, lead poisoning etc

So no, I cant date a white person, its a slap in the face to my people that suffered and died here. That fought tooth and nail here. I cant.

so your wifes family is racist?

They definitely not blatant “we fuckin hate niggers” racist. If anything I respect that, be open with the shit. They live in this bubble where Fox News is always right & the mindset is “I’m not racist I’ve had black friends” type shit. I’ve mostly been able to avoid the bullshit with them since I been in the military & don’t see them very much. My wife has always had to check em when it comes to anything related to race issues. Black life’s matter, Kaepernick, Trump..

my wife wouldnt go out of her way to argue with some ignorant white racist online, nor would I want her to

but we've both checked little shit thats happened or been said within the family

we've been down that road with each other sooo many times and yes, its frustrating and confusing and just some shit you dont wanna deal with on a daily....but we made our choices

I've pretty much told her at the end of the day there will always be certain shit we just dont level on...and certain shit she just wont or cant understand

she's also, although rarely lol, given me the "white insight" on some shit that I really cant be mad at personally.....we all (people) look out for our own for the most part and dont really give a fuck about those we dont know or affiliate with

how do you care about someone's plight when you have no idea what it is or cant relate to it one bit?

some have a good idea of the overall picture.....but there's still no way to know how it feels on the other side when you wake up in the morning and remember the whole fucking world hates you....they have no idea where most of the pinned up aggression comes from and what its like to walk with it every day and still maintain and be a functioning part of this society

with that said I really dont expect any of my white family to be out here fighting the power and educating people on social injustices they know nothing about

i hate when I see kids in other countries being blown up and displaced and shit but im not going rah rah in front of no public official building behind it....i see it but i have no clue what they're going through other than what im half watching on the news

and what was that white insight? *blink blink*

They definitely not blatant “we fuckin hate niggers” racist. If anything I respect that, be open with the shit. They live in this bubble where Fox News is always right & the mindset is “I’m not racist I’ve had black friends” type shit. I’ve mostly been able to avoid the bullshit with them since I been in the military & don’t see them very much. My wife has always had to check em when it comes to anything related to race issues. Black life’s matter, Kaepernick, Trump..

racism is racism baby.
“we fuckin hate niggas” racist is the same as “well maybe if he listened to the cop he wouldnt have gotten shot” racist

Sounds stupid to me. Looking into it further that would mean mixed race people couldn’t be pro black, when one of their parents are white. Stupid as fuck.

Next you gon say Bob Marley wasn’t pro black or MLK or Malcom X who all fucked with white women.

Pro blackness is a state of mind. Not how you live.

racism is racism baby.
“we fuckin hate niggas” racist is the same as “well maybe if he listened to the cop he wouldnt have gotten shot” racist

That’s been established long ago between my wife & me. She knows it’s fucked up, & we always made damn sure they knew that.

Back