Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you be "woke" and date white people?

i dont do this argument but that brought up a question in my head

do you feel like everybody thats in a relationship with a white person, is doing so because they "no longer wanted to date black women"?

I would be interested in reading your thoughts on the subject

Not on some you defending your choices shit but just to read your perspective as someone in an interracial relationship

I probably wont engage as much as you'd like

im just over it.....you gotta know we go thru this shit with everybody all the time

I guess what point are you interested in?

I probably wont engage as much as you'd like

im just over it.....you gotta know we go thru this shit with everybody all the time

I guess what point are you interested in?

I guess providing some insight about the part in your last post where you posed that question

well I can only speak for myself but I think thats ridiculous

all this shit is subjective to where a person lives, lifestyle, hobbies, occupation, etc

for instance, I dated all different races growing up.....mostly black but I never discriminated.....my first child is with a black woman

when that relationship ended, I was on some "never again" shit with relationships.....i wanted to be single and just live life and work on me

never once had the mindframe of going after any particular race because i didnt even want a gf, fuck what color she was

my wife and I have been friends since 7th grade....she was a tomboy and played basketball, was always cool to talk to, and was just an all around good person.....started chatting it up with her soon after me and the bm split....and shit just happened....within months we were building each other and making shit happen in each others lives that wasnt happening otherwise.....I got my daughter back (full custody), got off paper, started process of getting rights back, started fixing my credit, and pretty much changed my lifestyle...she left her family's business and started her own, and later bought another, and has now had 2 children for me and takes damn good care of all 3 of them....hair and all (yeah that matters lol)

but we've heard it all and been thru it all....people love to tell us why we're together and whats happening....shits amusing at this point

Ofc I'm not saying it never happened before in life, but you'll be hard pressed to name 3 white rich women who married a broke nigga. But we can all name a ton of black men who have.

We're in a sad state where niggas will cape this hard for white love and say some shit like the Black Panther movie is a special moment in black history.

Yea man all factual. Whenever it comes up I tell brothas to have enough self esteem not to just settle for the bottom of the barrel if you'e dead set on swirling smh.

And not to let themselves be objectified. Niggas put up with being called anything but a man with these white broads. Names like buck, bull etc etc... shit is a pet peeve man... reinforces the one dimensional perception of us just for a fuckin nut smh

She aint white, big difference.

tenor.gif

here he go

I've said it multiple times, but again, the topic of this thread was about people who preach pro-blackness and being "woke" rhetoric, not about the regular joe shmoe.

tenor.gif

here he go

Put the drink down fam lol With this country's history, if u can't tell there's a difference between marrying a white woman and another minority then there's nothing else that needs to be said.

Yo if I had one wish it would be for Goldie to risk it all for a rich white chicks just to laugh my ass off

Put the drink down fam lol With this country's history, if u can't tell there's a difference between marrying a white woman and another minority then there's nothing else that needs to be said.

i aint even started yet fam

why you putting my bitness out like that :(

but do you think as an asian woman, she understands the plight of a black man?

I wouldn't actually waste a wish on that, but the shit would be funny

i aint even started yet fam

why you putting my bitness out like that :(

but do you think as an asian woman, she understands the plight of a black man?

Nah not completley, but they both share the experience of being minority in a world built on white supremacy.

Honestly if you a brother who cant find a black woman to spend your life with. Idc how geeky you are how politically conservative you are or whatever there is a black woman you can get with. Especially if you're claiming to be woke.

I get it love who you love or whatever i may view you sideways if you gotta whit girl and you on some rbg dead prez shit.

Alot of niggas tho hate black women or only like them light bright damn near white. No it not every nigga in Hollywood but its gotten bad when nigga like Tommy Sotomayor get respect. And yes their are black women who say fuck black men but in general black women got your back like for real.

Im also lightweight racist and think the world is better without cracker ass crackers.

Back