Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you be "woke" and date white people?

Does having locs make you more "woke"?

Does owning an afro pick make you more down with the cause?

Does knowing every verse from Fear of a Black Planet make you a hotep Superstar?

Knowing the Egyptian alphabet and knowing what's on the the 86th page of the Book of Dead make you more woke?

:niggawhat:

Does having locs make you more "woke"?

Does owning an afro pick make you more down with the cause?

Does knowing every verse from Fear of a Black Planet make you a hotep Superstar?

Knowing the Egyptian alphabet and knowing what's on the the 86th page of the Book of Dead make you more woke?
I am not even sure what woke is?

No none of those things make you more woke. Probably fun things to discuss tho. Marrying a white person will make you less woke tho.

Woke is just another way to say you're aware of pro black stuff and the system against it. Like enlightened. I mean not that hard to figure out

You are not undefeated cutie pie, you're just ignored. There's a difference.

giphy.gif
Lmaoo!
Cold.

Wassup with the edited out parts?

It seems not only was he weary of the her being a cracka thing, he was concerned with her fucking other negros mainly rappers(wasnt she involved with bdk no cp) so her being not only a ho but a white ho is y he bounced

how he hook up with her to start with tho.....

niggaz who woke ain't checking for white chicks......shit don't even make sense right?

how he hook up with her to start with tho.....

niggaz who woke ain't checking for white chicks......shit don't even make sense right?

He shouldn't have been.

PAC is a GOD, but GOD's get it wrong sometimes too bruh.

';;lll:shrug3:

Im sorry, I still don't understand how you can fuck a white person and then turn around and talk about how oppressive white people/white supremacy/whiteness is

I have a friend that speaks ill of white people daily but is steadily dating them

my good girlfriend runs a cop watch workshop in NYC and she is dating a white woman
you would never believe that if you read her tweets lmao

It makes no sense

and after this conversation...

IT STILL MAKES NO SENSE

Back