Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Can u do a cartwheel?

Can u?

• Total voters
so i guess yall ain't never go nigga knocking either....

I’m sure I could if I wanted cuz I’m an athlete...but haven’t had tha need or wanted to do a cartwheel in over 30 yrs...

On/off topic: I was left handed until I was 10...was doing flips wit my bigger/older by about 5 years cousin as part of our break dancing crew...there was one part where my cousin (who eventually would become a 4 yr starting center for the USC Gamecocks & get signed by tha Steelers...so this nigga was always huge af) would do a windmill while I popped locked and when he came to a stop I’d sit on his feet and he’d kick me up in tha air...now I usually landed tha flip but as soon as he went to kick me I thought I saw my mom pop out on to tha front porch...she didn’t but she had been telling me to stop that shit...needless to say I wasn’t prepared and this nigga did tha hardest kick he’s ever done...my little ass must have been 30 ft in tha air lol...came down and my left arm went damn near elbow deep into tha fucking ground...I pulled that shit out and it was basically pointing tha whole other direction...this nigga says “don’t tell your mom and I’ll let you ride my bike!!” NIGGA!!!!!
I walk in tha house and dead ass my dad grabs my arm and says “It’s just sprained!!” I’m bout to pass out...my mom puts me in tha car and takes me to tha ER
9 months of a cast up to my shoulder and 3 months rehab later I was writing/doing most everything wit my right hand...we still laugh about that to this day

“don’t tell your mom and I’ll let you ride my bike!!” NIGGA!!!!!

giphy.gif

1st time i even used a trampoline was last year when i bought one for my kids.

I couldnt even stand on it. I looked like a baby deer tryn walk. My girl had jokes.

yea i never got on one of them shits either

my kids just got one maybe 2 years ago

I jump with em here and there and sometimes me and the wife lay out on it

its cool af on a summer night

Man i got my trampoline on Christmas and it got taken out on a Christmas too

we had this horse named Buck. He was old as fuck and one christmas morning he just fell over dead and landed on my trampoline

he took my shit out and almost took the dog out too cause he was laying up under the trampoline...

I cant remember what i got for christmas that year but I was too happy to even be sad about the events of that morning

Man i got my trampoline on Christmas and it got taken out on a Christmas too

we had this horse named Buck. He was old as fuck and one christmas morning he just fell over dead and landed on my trampoline

he took my shit out and almost took the dog out too cause he was laying up under the trampoline...

I cant remember what i got for christmas that year but I was too happy to even be sad about the events of that morning

A trampoline, Captain Crunch, and a horse???

large.jpg

Man it wont no brand new ass horse! I dont even think my pops paid for that shit.. he just so happened to know somebody who had one and would always be going on about how much he liked it. Dude wasn't really taking care of it like he should of been and I guess he offered to him. He was already old as shit whenever we got him so we only had him for maybe 5-6 years before he died.

but yea man, we had the horse and before him we had several goats, a pot bellied pig named Porkchop, a couple chickens..

but it wont like no farm shit.. they were all just pets. Even the goats and chickens

Man it wont no brand new ass horse! I dont even think my pops paid for that shit.. he just so happened to know somebody who had one and would always be going on about how much he liked it. Dude wasn't really taking care of it like he should of been and I guess he offered to him. He was already old as shit whenever we got him so we only had him for maybe 5-6 years before he died.

but yea man, we had the horse and before him we had several goats, a pot bellied pig named Porkchop, a couple chickens..

but it wont like no farm shit.. they were all just pets. Even the goats and chickens

My nigga you had your own petting zoo?! I remember wanting to move out my moms crib when I was 16 cuz she had 2 dogs and a cat lol

my wife grew up like that..

we call it the farm too

Back