Poll Can u do a cartwheel?

Can u?

• Total voters
Thought backflips were the illest sh*t ever as a kid, but couldn't do one to save my life

When I was around 10 or 11 I was down in Monterey, California and saw a bounce house for the first time in my life. Went up in there and did backflips for the next 30 minutes straight.

It was like 85-90 out and your boy almost caught a heat stroke lmao

Yup

And a hand spring

And skip

And jump rope, single and dbl dutch

And flip off the swing

And I can run dem numbers wit my hands

Shame shame shame and all that

whoops, barney's dead......shot in the head

anigif_enhanced-2994-1403819175-3.gif

oh you niggas had a trampoline huh?

I2S9.gif

whats next, name brand cereal?

@Duwop know about that mattress in the dirt

yalll niggas aint have no trampoline either?!

what kinda shit...

we all had trampolines on this block.. shit was real

i got banned from like 3 different trampolines for playing too rough thats when i told my mom and pops that i wanted one and i got that shit too.. I remember being at war wit the niggas who banned me so I would start stealing they company away to come jump on mine. Then eventually they caved and wanted to jump on my shit too.

yalll niggas aint have no trampoline either?!

what kinda shit...

we all had trampolines on this block.. shit was real

i got banned from like 3 different trampolines for playing too rough thats when i told my mom and pops that i wanted one and i got that shit too.. I remember being at war wit the niggas who banned me so I would start stealing they company away to come jump on mine. Then eventually they caved and wanted to jump on my shit too.

we mostly lived in apartments and some pretty bad spots through those ages

by the time you 10-11, you aint tryna flip lol

We were specifically instructed NOT to play on those matrrsses outside....

How many of yall had bed bugs?

^^^ Had Captain Crunch instead of King Vitamin growing up.

Nah shit wont that sweet..

I used to eat the walmart brand sugar smacks n shit like that.

oodles n noodles, hot dogs no buns.. I came from the struggle, its just we aint always struggle. My pops used to grind like crazy around Christmas time when i was younger. He always made sure we got what we wanted

You dudes was playing on semen filled mattresses, I'm glad my folks forbade me from doing that shit.

When I was 14 we used to do flips off our shed onto two mattresses. My friend was to scared to jump so I pushed her.

the other thing is people aint really leave mattresses laying outside around here like that.

they'd just take them shits to the dumpster up the street, so i cant really relate

When I was 14 we used to do flips off our shed onto two mattresses. My friend was to scared to jump so I pushed her.

lmao

we used to be in my upstairs neighbors apartment jumping on two mattresses with the kid under them

we gave him a vacuum cleaner hose to breathe, if im lyin im dyin lmao

:hahaha: