Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Can Someone Be Sexy But Not Attractive?

Sexy, but not attractive

• Total voters
I think that as a dude you could have the self control to not wanna fuck...be content with what you got (wife, gf, etc.)

But I don't see how you can find someone sexy but not attractive...just because sexy is so far up the physically attractive scale...We're not talking "cute" or "fine" or "hot". If a woman is bad enough to make you label her "sexy" she has to be attractive.

I get it.

Cuz I'm not attracted to a lot of the chicks niggaz be posting in them threads.

I can acknowledge the sex appeal.... But personally a lot of that extra shit is kinda a turn off.

Babs don't do it for me

I get it.

Cuz I'm not attracted to a lot of the chicks niggaz be posting in them threads.

I can acknowledge the sex appeal.... But personally a lot of that extra shit is kinda a turn off.

Babs don't do it for me
Talk to em fam

I knew I couldn't have a real conversation about chicks with Chi when he said Beyonce was dark skin

I guess. Experienced it b4. A. Couple of them weren't dime status, but certain things that did made them sexy af

Yeah
There are women whose (inner beauty/sex appeal) aura supersedes their physical beauty.
Vice versa e.g.
Beyonce is physically attractive, but I never found her to be "sexy".

Sexy IMO is more than looks tho

mannerisms and personality traits play a part of the equation

for example

I was stationed with this woman and she wasnt a looker at all

but it was the way she carried herself, some of her mannerisms and the way she walked (plus she had a bangin body..a slim goody), it was like she new her face was hit...but she still had confidence that she was bad...it wasnt arrogance it was confidence...

She was sexy....

but not attractive...

Now like...as far as illpix...if its just still pics...

either you do it for me or you dont

as far as like artists and actresses

you come to know them thru music and thier art

Rhianna is the perfect example...

while she is an attractive woman...she is sexy af because of how she carries herself...her zero fucks attitude and her completely owning herself and her vibe is sexy as shit...

even if she wasnt easy on the eyes and did that same thing...she would be sexy to me...but not attractive

Back