Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Can Someone Be Sexy But Not Attractive?

Sexy, but not attractive

• Total voters
I've seen it. First time was a 40-something year old broad that came into my shop when I was 20. Her body was 10/10, but her grill was maybe a 4. She dressed in a manner that showed off her body but was still classy. The cats I worked with said the same shit too: Her grill was busted but she was still sexy as fuck.

Chicks like Niecy Nash ain't fine or necessarily attractive, but still sexy.

I've seen it. First time was a 40-something year old broad that came into my shop when I was 20. Her body was 10/10, but her grill was maybe a 4. She dressed in a manner that showed off her body but was still classy. The cats I worked with said the same shit too: Her grill was busted but she was still sexy as fuck.

Good example

Good post...

But i aint gonna tolerate the Niecy Nash disrespect.

Its all subjective. One personal example is Megyn Kelly. Feel like if given the chance i would beat the guts up then drive home disgusted with myself.

Have u lookin back on your decisions with mixed feelings like
giphy.gif

I think it applies to women more frequently. They can find a dude appealing based on how he dresses, carries himself, etc even if they technically think he’s ugly.

Finding an individual to be attractive IS subjective but that wasn’t the question.

He said can you find someone sexy but not attractive, technically finding someone to be sexy is finding them to be attractive.

FC2924BA-E02E-4F6C-8C91-9A55894FB1AF.gif

What if you're not drawn (attracted to) their sexiness but merely acknowledging it......

Back