Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can A Ho3s Carfax Be Erased or Is She Always A H03?

Can The Carfax Be Erased?

• Total voters
Im more concerned about if she ever cheated.

I have never asked a chick bout her numbers. Thats weak to me.

Here is what I look for. Has anybody in my circle hit? If so, that never goes away. If someone I know hit it, it can be 20 years ago, i aint wifin.

Next, does she have a reputation amongst people I know? My circle considers her a smut? It aint happening.

Past that, im only worried about if this chick is gonna cheat on me. I believe once a cheater, always a cheater. Thats my focus. If she cheated on her old man, chances are she gonna cheat on me.

If she passes those 3 tests, meaning no one I know hit it, no one I know knows that she has the reputation of a hoe, and I cant prove she cheated, she gets a fair chance.

If she slept with a 100 dudes while she single and before me, I would be disgusted but I would never know cause I will never ask.

We had a thread on the amount of sexual partners makes a chick a hoe, i can't find it tho.

I want to know the backstory to hoe-ism.

Sexual abuse, rape, all that kinda shit is mental that some people need help for.

Even it was 20 years after her so called whore phase that yall saying can be erased. Yall whole mind, body and soul would be on fire if your friend came back told you a nigga from her past was like
OdNB7aN.jpg

any thing under 21 is adolescent hoeing..

hoeing without fully knowing or completely grasping the weight of consequences.....

over 21 hoeing is grown ass hoeing... u know what the fuck you doing....

any thing under 21 is adolescent hoeing..

hoeing without knowing the weight of consequences.....

over 21 hoeing is grown ass hoeing... u know what the fuck you doing....

I don't agree Du. From a very early age boys and girls know that being a actual ho or being called ho is very negative.

Its just hoes reach that point in their life that they might not give a fuck about being a ho so the go ahead and do ho shit.

That can't be erased.

That don't mean they can't be a good woman to a man and great mother to a kid or kids.

A person's past can be just that their past but their past is still a part of them FOREVER

To answer, yes, a real man can expunge her record

I don't agree Du. From a very early age boys and girls know that being a actual ho or being called ho is very negative.

Its just hoes reach that point in their life that they might not give a fuck about being a ho so the go ahead and do ho shit.

That can't be erased.

That don't mean they can't be a good woman to a man and great mother to a kid or kids.

A person's past can be just that their past but their past is still a part of them FOREVER
lmao nah man

hoeing is hoeing.

A hoe under 21 know damn well what she doing
Y'all Niggaz cold as ice....

Don't give out no passes

Y'all Niggaz cold as ice....

Don't give out no passes

I just don't agree with the concept of some shit a person actually did being erased cause they don't do it anymore no matter how many years ago.

I'm not even saying I would judge them about it but to act like it never happened because it was so long ago. No I can't do that at all.

Depends on whether she picked up any souvenirs (herpes, kids, etc)

And NO I’m not saying every chick w kids was out ho-ing, relax

if ever someone is gonna wild out and hoe around... do it early....college age....

as long as you protect yourself, and don't drop any kids... go crazy...

and bring that shit to an end around the time you would graduate....

but that's just me...

difference of opinion

I knew someone who was really sheltered as a kid and went wild as soon as she moved up to the Bay. Ran through damn near every male co worker she had and might have caught 30-50 bodies in the time I knew her (2 years). Maybe even more

She finally settled down and got with a decent dude. They started going places together and would run into dudes she slept with. At first when her dude asked how she knew such and such a person she just kept it G and was like I had sex with that guy.

It happened so many times that it finally got to homie. He said if we run into another dude you slept with I'm leaving you.

So after that anytime they ran into someone new she had slept with she just said she knew him from work lmao

I can overlook a lot of stuff, but I couldn't get daily reminders like homeboy was getting

Last edited:
I knew someone who was really sheltered as a kid and went wild as soon as she moved up to the Bay. Ran through damn near every male co worker she had and might have caught 30-50 bodies in the time I knew her (2 years). Maybe even more

She finally settled down and got with a decent dude. They started going places together and would run into dudes she slept with. At first when her dude asked how she knew such and such a person she just kept it G and was like I had sex with that guy.

It happened so many times that it finally got to homie. He said if we run into another dude you slept with I'm leaving you.

So after that anytime they ran into someone knew she had slept with she just said she knew him from work lmao

I can overlook a lot of stuff, but I couldn't get daily reminders like homeboy was getting

Back