Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cam'ron calls Joe Budden a crackhead. Now Joe wants to fight

Drink champs aint been relevant for a while. Outside the kanye interview they not really pushing the needle.

People always had jokes about Nore interview style and the show in general but since that Kanye interview there's been a noticeable lack of "moments" that have came from the show. Usually clips from the interviews would routinely go viral but since that Kanye shit it's been subdued in how they push the show

People always had jokes about Nore interview style and the show in general but since that Kanye interview there's been a noticeable lack of "moments" that have came from the show. Usually clips from the interviews would routinely go viral but since that Kanye shit it's been subdued in how they push the show
Niggas running out of steam…. I swear I just seen Jadakiss on there the other day…. This gotta be like his 5th time on Drink Champs niggas gotta be running out of shit to talk bout

I’m saying all this to say they are at the point now where u recycling guests and trying to force stories and moments it no longer seems organic

Kanye made them lose views or what

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Oh wow NY hiphop really is dead because WTF did I just listen to?
Just another no talent artist for them to get behind while she hot. Let's see if she fizzle out like the rest.

I don't see nothing wrong with Trick having a cooking show. Do they expect for rappers to be in their prime forever? Niggas branch out to do other things. Nobody wants to be a one trick pony. At least he doesn't have a podcast that gossip all day

Last edited:
Niggas running out of steam…. I swear I just seen Jadakiss on there the other day…. This gotta be like his 5th time on Drink Champs niggas gotta be running out of shit to talk bout

I’m saying all this to say they are at the point now where u recycling guests and trying to force stories and moments it no longer seems organic
Jada was on there to promote his coffee business that he is running with his father and son

Respectable NY DJs saying this the authentic NY sound and she bringing it back

Fuck outta here.

This that Authentic CHIRAQ sound.

@Old Man Cain is right--New York BEEN lost.

Didn't one of their biggest Rappers get his claim to fame emulating that Screwston Sound?

Then, another Rapper died before claiming to be the 1st Grime Rapper from the U.$.

Now, you got these Cats on their Drillmatic shit.

Only ones still keeping it NY Grimy is those Upstate Buffalo Niggas. The City is on some Metrosexual Cosmopolitan shit.

Score another one for the Midwest. Drill Music is a Worldwide Phenom at this stage, everybody's experimenting with it, even in the UK. Muthafuckas barely make Grime Music these Days, it's all about that UK Drill.

I don't see nothing wrong with Trick having a cooking show. Do they expect for rappers to be in their prime forever? Niggas branch out to do other things. Nobody wants to be a one trick pony. At least he doesn't have a podcast that gossip all day

Nah... once you become a card carrying member of the Eat a Booty Gang you can't try to associate yourself with food anymore.

Fuck outta here.

This that Authentic CHIRAQ sound.

@Old Man Cain is right--New York BEEN lost.

Didn't one of their biggest Rappers get his claim to fame emulating that Screwston Sound?

Then, another Rapper died before claiming to be the 1st Grime Rapper from the U.$.

Now, you got these Cats on their Drillmatic shit.

Only ones still keeping it NY Grimy is those Upstate Buffalo Niggas. The City is on some Metrosexual Cosmopolitan shit.

Score another one for the Midwest. Drill Music is a Worldwide Phenom at this stage, everybody's experimenting with it, even in the UK. Muthafuckas barely make Grime Music these Days, it's all about that UK Drill.

With all due respect my man, this shit ain’t chiraq or no drill shit.

Back