Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cam'ron calls Joe Budden a crackhead. Now Joe wants to fight

Can’t compare the two like that Nore is an actual celebrity who basically used his celebrity friends as guests to build his podcast…Math is a failed battle rapper who had a few interviews go viral and ppl started bandwagoning

Yeah, I just brought Math up because 1) Nore gave him a cosign early on which helped him and 2) For a while, Math was basically catching guests after they got off Drink Champs.

Yeah, I just brought Math up because 1) Nore gave him a cosign early on which helped him and 2) For a while, Math was basically catching guests after they got off Drink Champs.
There may be a connection,but also when ppl do press ,especially non NYers they make their rounds to all the major media they are cool with or got a plug to.

You'll see them on The breakfast Club,Hot,Nore,maybe Joe Budden if he likes them etc etc.

They gotta hit up the media while they're in town.

Last edited:
This might be a stunt.

I could be wrong,but I never thought those darts were ever for Cam in any way.

Trick daddy does a cooking show.

Joe's point was that he hated on ppl with no passion for media and podding doing pods for a quick come up.

Cam has been in content creation for a while with skits and ads etc so he's shown consistency and I wouldn't think those darts were for him.

That shit was like 5 months ago.Why now?

Yea that clip was from a while ago AND Joe & Nore weren't dissing anyone with a pod or cooking show. They were dissing specific people.

The convo was about haters that hated on them doing internet stuff for no reason. Those people dissed their podcast or vlogging religiously back int he day, but now they're trying to do the same thing now that its cool. And those same people are failing at it and they love seeing them fail.

Yea that clip was from a while ago AND Joe & Nore weren't dissing anyone with a pod or cooking show. They were dissing specific people.

The convo was about haters that hated on them doing internet stuff for no reason. Those people dissed their podcast or vlogging religiously back int he day, but now they're trying to do the same thing now that its cool. And those same people are failing at it and they love seeing them fail.
I think Hell Rell was somebody Joe was talking about

Who these people bc I didn't see any names?

That's not gangsta at all. Call them out by names bc Joe sure got in his light skinned feelings about Cam 😆

This shit bout as real as Flex vs Conway.

Cam fuck around be on JBP next week or on Drink Champs.

Seems like a play to get Cam as popular as them.

I wouldn't put too much stock into this.

Joe has said congrats to Cam more than once recently.

These light jab disses are nothing.

Lmao. Niggas really hate Joe like that.
Like whut is this? "Lightskinned feelings"?
Don't blame me. Joe gotta history as of being way too sensitive about issues.

Instead of asking Cam where he at? Why didn't he set up a meeting or clap back with receipts he ain't never had an issue.

Someone in this post said he gave Cam props. How hard would it be to screenshot that post and squash all this?

Back