Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

b/c you care about K/D and while there is nothing wrong with that, one thing i can say about your particular approach is you end up killing guys for the scoopers like me, Du and dubbz and we just get the tags and die in the process

my only issue with this approach any other time is there are dudes who play the objective base modes to just increase their kd ratio b/c they know they can just pick people off trying to get tags which is corny imo

but like i said, im not opposed to trying something else

I used to fuck with Battlefield heavy. At one point, i swore i would never play another COD, but then even there, most of their modes (when i played) didnt discourage camping and the fact that you could get up to the highest points on the map and just spawn becon it to death made things unbearable for me

The one largest difference b/t this game and BF to combat campers in buildings is that at least in BF, you could destroy the buildings...while it didnt eliminate it altogether, it kinda helped to take out the known camping buildings early so they couldnt just automatically run there
Nice try because you’re making it sound like I don’t go pick up the tags. I’m saying that it makes you very vulnerable when normally you would avoid that as a player

well maybe an experienced player (like not running straight for an extended amount of time)

you’re making it seem like I don’t play objectives at all and I don’t like that you snooty bastard lol

but yeah just would like more variety to keep things from getting stale. This isn’t a complaint but moreso a suggestion to keep it fresh.

Also @Duwop play the campaign

I saw you go 5-32 in kill confirmed the other day

I can’t have that

Nice try because you’re making it sound like I don’t go pick up the tags. I’m saying that it makes you very vulnerable when normally you would avoid that as a player

well maybe an experienced player (like not running straight for an extended amount of time)

you’re making it seem like I don’t play objectives at all and I don’t like that you snooty bastard lol

but yeah just would like more variety to keep things from getting stale. This isn’t a complaint but moreso a suggestion to keep it fresh.

Also @Duwop play the campaign

I saw you go 5-32 in kill confirmed the other day

I can’t have that
Nah

You're projecting

That's not what I was saying at all

I'm technically still on vacation.

Monday I'm essential again

Back