Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

The one gun game I won was prolly the most beautiful game play of all time....
:godisgood:

That shit where we hold the different points till the time expire...

Me, dubbz, Mac and Mooney shut a team completely out one game.....

I ain't never done that before...

200-0

I never even been shut out myself before in any mode

That shit where we hold the different points till the time expire...

Me, dubbz, Mac and Mooney shut a team completely out one game.....

I ain't never done that before...

200-0

I never even been shut out myself before in any mode
Hardpoint

How are you in cyber attack and S&D?
probably not good

i get restless real quick

and dont get me started on hardcore modes. It's NOTHING but camp crystal lake

i enjoy the small maps b/c something is always happening. I'm super impatient. Prior to the corona shit, i didnt have much time to game so i would mainly stick to single player games, and before i started gaming with the site, i would mainly just run dolo

BUT i say all of that to say im down to run some matches if you want. Im not opposed to trying it. I remember doing it on the older CODs and i didnt like it

Playing with friends>>>>whether it's the site or people we know IRL

Outside from the missions/hiests/ shit to buy....That's why I normally run GTA so much, it's easy to find someone to run with...

Regulars play on a daily routine.

This game is no exception.

I just wish we could run more modes with a party over 6.

I'll be on again today. I'll post up when I'm running.

I’d appreciate it just to Break up potential monotony because I like slower paced strategic gameplay at times As a way to keep things fresh

Im a career battlefield player and this my first COD game since black ops it’s why I hated playing that shipment map the other night lol

As soon as you spawn you got maybe 3 secs

that’s not fun to me lol

I like a decent variety

also my problem with kill confirmed is it makes me act uncharacteristically as I HAVE to go get the tag which sometimes would put you in a unfavorable position and I’m not in favor of dying

I’d appreciate it just to Break up potential monotony because I like slower paced strategic gameplay at times As a way to keep things fresh

Im a career battlefield player and this my first COD game since black ops it’s why I hated playing that shipment map the other night lol

As soon as you spawn you got maybe 3 secs

that’s not fun to me lol

I like a decent variety

also my problem with kill confirmed is it makes me act uncharacteristically as I HAVE to go get the tag which sometimes would put you in a unfavorable position and I’m not in favor of dying
b/c you care about K/D and while there is nothing wrong with that, one thing i can say about your particular approach is you end up killing guys for the scoopers like me, Du and dubbz and we just get the tags and die in the process

my only issue with this approach any other time is there are dudes who play the objective base modes to just increase their kd ratio b/c they know they can just pick people off trying to get tags which is corny imo

but like i said, im not opposed to trying something else

I used to fuck with Battlefield heavy. At one point, i swore i would never play another COD, but then even there, most of their modes (when i played) didnt discourage camping and the fact that you could get up to the highest points on the map and just spawn becon it to death made things unbearable for me

The one largest difference b/t this game and BF to combat campers in buildings is that at least in BF, you could destroy the buildings...while it didnt eliminate it altogether, it kinda helped to take out the known camping buildings early so they couldnt just automatically run there

My best fps was battlefield 3 on PS3

Favorite modes were rush and conquest...

I loved the big maps.... But I also appreciated when close quarters came out and we got smaller maps...

This is a LOT like battlefield close quarters....I can definitely get into this. The controls are smooth... I feel like sometimes my guns get jammed... But overall this shit is fun.

I'm a runner.. I'm always moving, throwing shit, trying to find a good direction to run down on niggaz...I hate camping.

My k/d ain't never gonna be impressive... But I'll rack up points on the objectives...

The one mode we ran the yesterday with the npc'see was crazy... What was that one AP??

We had two random with us

Back