Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

It was actually dope as hell. Come to find out everybody had everybody muted. Ap was spazzing out cause cats didn't have grenades or the trophy system. Oh yea and he also like the hall monitor of call of duty. It was about 5-6 of us. It was knock, ap,Meeks I think relentless dubbz and me and somebody else
It's not abw Meeks lol

That's knock homegirl

It was actually dope as hell. Come to find out everybody had everybody muted. Ap was spazzing out cause cats didn't have grenades or the trophy system. Oh yea and he also like the hall monitor of call of duty. It was about 5-6 of us. It was knock, ap,Meeks I think relentless dubbz and me and somebody else
That shit worked didn't it though lmao

How many matches were we down but came back to win because I was quarterbacking lol

AP a sore ass loser bruh last 2 matches that we lost we got our asses tore up n this nigga started reporting people. Lmao we was like 5 minutes out the first match we got whooped in and already in another one and this shit was still on that niggas mind. We playing then outta no where he say he gone report them niggas from the last game.

Then we go to another game, get beat n he asking for niggas names to report.

We had some good runs too. That last kill confirmed we played I dont know how we fuckin lost tho. All I did was grab tags the whole game confirmed and denied. I was meeting mfs head on as they ran for tags sliding, hitting em wit the shotty and then collecting 2 for 1s out that bitch.

That nigga AP a pure asshole, told yall man, LOL.

That nigga was getting picked off by ole dude at the top of the map. LMAO

Man it was live last night. All I heard one time was, "Ap you standing right there and let me get shot up" - Bang

LMAO

Man that capture the flag, them dudes blues'd us LMAO breh, them niggas aint even wanna win, LOL

Back