Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Exactly... I'll be on story mode till somebody hop on

14 kills 19 deaths in my last match with AP....

I can see this in the late night tip with like 5-6 of us

The story isn't going to help in that regard because it's night and day from multiplayer

The best way to get better at multiplayer is to play multiplayer

You're going to die a lot and that's ok

Yeah cod campaign never helps in multiplayer. You simply got to get out there get your head buss and learn how not to get ya head buss while learning to buss heads.

Then it just comes down to anticipation, not panicking and finding your weapons of choice. Pkm or mp7 for me. Cleaning niggas.

Yeah the learning curve in br is crazy. If you didn't play br on black ops I'd reccomend running through the training 2-3 times then playing br solo. Playing in a group off top might be hectic if the people you running with are also noobs or randoms who will just rage quit.

It was cool....I guess I just gotta learn the maps and get into a groove....

That last game I was putting in work.

I see hugging the wall is the thing to do, but I caught a few niggaz not watching their 6 cuz they camp heavy....

My defense sucks right now.... But I got some quality kills in

It was cool....I guess I just gotta learn the maps and get into a groove....

That last game I was putting in work.

I see hugging the wall is the thing to do, but I caught a few niggaz not watching their 6 cuz they camp heavy....

My defense sucks right now.... But I got some quality kills in
im telling you...once you learn the high traffic areas, you can get some cheap kills

that proximity mine is my best friend. Its so cheap

i love the sound it makes and that XP prompt that comes on the screen or when it says popcorn b/c i killed like 3 cats at one time

niggas take the exact same routes on maps like Shoot house EVERY FUCKING GAME

its literally fish in a barrel

oh, and we need somebody to run with the trophy system when we playing shit like hardpoint so they wont just spam the spot with grenades. That trophy system is fucking clutch in those situations

People obsessed with KD ratios crack me up. Playing Domination and this guy on the opp team ranked 155 got 98 kills and like 12 deaths. Meanwhile i was the top killer on my team with 17. Guess who won the game lol

niggas take the exact same routes on maps like Shoot house EVERY FUCKING GAME

its literally fish in a barrel

oh, and we need somebody to run with the trophy system when we playing shit like hardpoint so they wont just spam the spot with grenades. That trophy system is fucking clutch in those situations

I should bless you niggas with my presence.

Back