Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III

Yea feel like those are cool but feel like the stopping power is no where near as strong as the other's
Word. With speed cola and deadshot it clears pretty decent. Especially once you pack the right one twice.

Usually run with an smg and keep the secondary clear and see what I can pick up along the way to keep in my contraband stash.

Word. With speed cola and deadshot it clears pretty decent. Especially once you pack the right one twice.

Usually run with an smg and keep the secondary clear and see what I can pick up along the way to keep in my contraband stash.
I need to see what all that shit is. Cause I'll pick up ish and not know what it is used for. And I hate mofo that don't use a mic!!!!

Since my son took his PS5 off to college I havent had anything to do lately. My wife bought me a PS5 and the new MW3. I bought myself Ghost of Tshuima(sp) I like that game so far, it's basically updated verison of Tenchu

Mane played zombies and dude comes in like aye my stuff is in the red zone. .... I had just lost my stuff and I'm like aye I'm not equipped to go in there. He like it's cool I don't need no help so I'm like hell naw so I'm like bump that I go on out there and guess what I died. Other dude revived we still trucking out there die again. I said aye I'll go back to the rookie section. He stayed there until time ran out and then we exfil.

Had the most annoying glitch where i couldn't chose my loadout .. it would give me a random joint instead no matter what i did tried to delete all my classes and still didnt works ao in youtubed and found a fix where you go into zombies load the gun in your bag and back out before you confirm to start game...

On another not my kd took a nose dive over the last week it like i cant hit shit smh

Been on this Warzone. I like the new map. A lot less open terrain that you get killed running across. They also changed some features back to how they were in the original Warzone, which I think was a good move too. So far so good

This shit aint even fun no more to me

Because of all thr crutches and the prevailing playstyle of everyone

Also its like i can't hit anything

I was solidly 1.07 now i cant stay positive to save my life it weird . And its like its almost never a gun fight

Back