Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III

You need me to loan you some money so you can get it lil bro?
that'd be nice bro

just so i dont gotta waste mine and not like it

nah but fr tell me when u playing so we can party up

i just wanna watch you play for like 25 minutes and if i like it ima go buy it and we'll run tomorrow and sunday

or shit tonight if you playing right now ill come see hell

that'd be nice bro

just so i dont gotta waste mine and not like it

nah but fr tell me when u playing so we can party up

i just wanna watch you play for like 25 minutes and if i like it ima go buy it and we'll run tomorrow and sunday

or shit tonight if you playing right now ill come see hell
It'll be tomorrow. I ran 1 game last night. The players have more speed to them and like in the last battlefield when you shooting and kill em they took from eathe sound when you kill em. I'd probably wait till it goes on sale though if I was you.
Cause if they just would've waited and they came out with a totally new game and better story. I would be like ok but nope all your old maxed out guns transfer over and they have a couple new guns in each class as well

It'll be tomorrow. I ran 1 game last night. The players have more speed to them and like in the last battlefield when you shooting and kill em they took from eathe sound when you kill em. I'd probably wait till it goes on sale though if I was you.
Cause if they just would've waited and they came out with a totally new game and better story. I would be like ok but nope all your old maxed out guns transfer over and they have a couple new guns in each class as well

Bet. I'll just wait then hopefully yall niggas still running by then

im hearing that open world zombies is fun as hell too

I still play BO zombies. They gave us the best version and maps ever.

I’ll be waiting for this to go on sale. I want it but don’t want to pay full price. A sale is reasonable and w Christmas around the corner it ain’t far off.

I still play BO zombies. They gave us the best version and maps ever.

I’ll be waiting for this to go on sale. I want it but don’t want to pay full price. A sale is reasonable and w Christmas around the corner it ain’t far off.
Zombies on this one is pretty cool so far. Very objective based. But not drawn out like the last ones and exfil not as brutal.

So far I'm nor aware of what the Easter eggs are or if there are even any worth bothering with but I'm fucking with it. Definitely about to get my money's worth.

im hearing that open world zombies is fun as hell too
Yea I haven't got a chance to play it yet. But did see a glitch of you hide under the steps the group up above you and you can just kill em but it's a low level area though.

Im digging it
I just wish there was more sense of urgency on the maps i guess a part of that is its an open world so that element suffers.. but of course gamers at large exploit this by camping.. ..

It would be cool if zombies used vehicles but chaotically...

I gotta find a happy medium with the settings i feel imm more off than i should be

Shit wfh today im with it

I aint with that grind life idk how people incessantly play like that..

I seriously hate cod community

Sweaty this Sweaty that stfu they all regurgitate the same lingo

Going down in zombies with a full backpack and contraband is the worst feeling lmao. Omg.

I've been sitting here for 5 minutes hoping someone just comes and revives a nigga but nobody coming and my team exfilled.

I'm sick rn.
Cryin lmao bruh i lucked out and had people help me up a few times but iknow the feel

Bruh I wanted to throw my controller so bad. I collected myself enough to pick up a water bottle and throw it instead.

Just closed the game hoping the next time I turn it on it didn't take all my shit 😭 😭😭😭😭😭

I dunno why I followed niggas into the red zone when I wasn't fully set up. Got me fucked up.
I went into that red zone and was like noooooooo I wasn't ready and we hightailed it out of there. I couldn't sprint fast enough. It was about 5 of us it was hilarious and then we exfil and didn't know they was going to swarm us shittttttttt

Assault rifle with a high capacity magazine, light machine gun with high capacity magazine or shotgun

Back