Welcome To aBlackWeb

California OnlyFans mom Crystal Jackson says her kids were expelled from school

Y’all letting your daughters go sleep over by her house?

if I went and met her parents and everything else was good, and I never knew of this....what could I do?

if its known, no...im not sending my kids there....but her job aint bothering us over here in this house

we all have our own shit we're into outside of school, work, church, etc

if I went and met her parents and everything else was good, and I never knew of this....what could I do?

if its known, no...im not sending my kids there....but her job aint bothering us over here in this house

we all have our own shit we're into outside of school, work, church, etc

Of course I’m talking bout if you knew.

I mean, they'll be aight.

She got $150k for public school, so them lil' muhfuckas can stunt when those kids call her momma a thot....which she is. She might have to use that money on boxing and MMA lessons from them young'uns, cause they goin get TESTED now.

That Becky don't look too bad, tho.
:popcorn:

I mean, they'll be aight.

She got $150k for public school, so them lil' muhfuckas can stunt when those kids call her momma a thot....which she is. She might have to use that money on boxing and MMA lessons from them young'uns, cause they goin get TESTED now.
They can fire back at other kids like ur momma wish she look like mines ??‍♂️

She's not bad looking in the face just aging and too much makeup...body fake or not on point..

Looks like she put the media on to it..should have just moved and kept quiet

God forbid she has to send her kids to school with black & brown kids huh. They're gonna roast the hell outta them anyway . Women refuse to believe in consequences for the quick bag ? until they get em ?

Back