Welcome To aBlackWeb

California OnlyFans mom Crystal Jackson says her kids were expelled from school

they were moving anyway lol

this is great exposure for the website....bet the kids got youtube and twitch pages

why tf else would you even think this would fly with a catholic school?

them people aint that slow

It's a Catholic School. WTF she expect. I mean it is a little hypocritical for Catholics to come down hard on anyone given the dirt they got going on with their group, but still, this chick shouldn't be surprised by what happened.

LMFAO, They should keep her kids in that school to continue to get teased about their mom being a hoe for a check.

No matter which school she sends her kids to or another school, them kids are gonna get roasted about their mom being on onlyfans.

Parents do some of the dumbest shit not thinking about what their kids would have to deal with selling something on a public website for everyone to see.

That would be true if it was a public school, but it's different for private schools.

Especially private religious schools.

If either the parents or students violate the terms and conditions for admittance/attendance.........they have a legal right to kick the kids out of school.
I'm not saying they don't have a right to do what they're are doing. I just don't believe schools are In a position to say what job is deemed acceptable it dangerous position and the child is the loser here.

Its a private school, so they allowed to do this.

The issue I have is that the other moms saw her OnlyFans and then worked a whole summer to get her kids expelled?

Them some petty ass moms to go after them kids like that

aight ima stir the pot a lil bit but women HATE other women bruh lmaoooooo....especially when it comes to shit like sex work, modeling, or just showing your nice assets period....EVERY chick thats ever worked for me has been personally summoned to HR and told that their clothes made someone else uncomfortable....I'd bet my bottom dollar on "someone" not being able to wear leggings and look at themselves in the mirror

this superteam of hate would have never been born if lets say the dad was found out to be dealing steriods

they need the hot mom (real threat) diminished, not the kids

imagine all the obviously well off, Christian dads that see her out on the regular tho......cant tell me thats not her biggest fan base

and again, the reason she had to go

Back