Welcome To aBlackWeb

By 2024, 45% of companies will remove bachelor degree’s requirements

Learn how to read and comprehend what you're reading: My responses were saying if you're going to wipe out student loans, essentially giving those that took out loans a free education, cool, but at the same time don't forget about the people that paid out of pocket for their education; run them their money back.

Lol at you saying to comprehend then repeating what I said. You're pov is still "it's not fair they got something we didn't." And using more words doesn't make it a better one. It's still not a good enough reason to not do it or be against it.

It should be free like it is in a number of other countries. Even Brazil has free university level education for it's citizens, how the fuck is it that we don't???

Because the education system isn't really about educating children, teens and young adults. If it was then things outside of a child's control like what street their parents live on wouldn't affect the level of education you can receive to hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars over the course of persons time they spend in school.

The bigger issue folks ignore is that this isnt a student loan issue, its a cost of education issue.

Schooling today costs so much more than it did just a decade ago. The shit would be price gouging if it was anything else.

Make school cost a % of the average income in the country and keep it steady. That way school doesnt cost a ton and graduates dont have to take 20 years to pay their loans times 10 off.

I can't see the state eliminating student debt... maybe they'll play with it in some milquetoast manner and pat themselves on the back for it...maybe

The soft power of student debt alone is such a tool of discipline over the population... that level of leverage and control will be hard to forfeit

The people would have to force it

No one forced student loan debt on people.

People went, found and choose to take that debt on.

But want forgiveness for what you selected? Now if it’s forced on you, I get it. If it’s assistance, I can get it. But niggas knew what the cost was and still signed off.

But people did this with the hope of better jobs. Some investments pay off and some don’t.

So niggas want ya car notes paid off next?

All I know is that black people and native Americans shouldn't pay taxes or for education. Not simply because of slavery, but rather the destruction of families and the prevention of any pursuit of happiness for centuries. This is beyond money and land. Black people have been mentally, spiritually, and physically castrated for centuries. Yet today we are still viewed as people who can't get right, yet our situation has not been addressed, ever, officially, with restitution.

And for no reason at all

Jew nigga, who nigga, woo nigga...you nigga.

I don’t see student loan forgiveness as a handout. Everybody that has their loans forgiven pay into the system and will continue to pay into the system. Same people against US citizens getting some of their money back will gladly back the US giving out money to other countries and people that have paid nothing to the system.

So I see it more like a rebate of taxes paid and to be paid and an economic incentive program since most will take those savings and put back into the economy.

I don’t see student loan forgiveness as a handout. Everybody that has their loans forgiven pay into the system and will continue to pay into the system. Same people against US citizens getting some of their money back will gladly back the US giving out money to other countries and people that have paid nothing to the system.

So I see it more like a rebate of taxes paid and to be paid and an economic incentive program since most will take those savings and put back into the economy.
Help the economy and pay that loan🤨.

But nah I get what you saying.

Back