Welcome To aBlackWeb

By 2024, 45% of companies will remove bachelor degree’s requirements

Nah, pay them damn loans.

It’s plenty of people who paid cash for their degrees. Should they get there money back?

I think maybe do something with them interest rates so that it actually goes down when you pay it a better option.

I think that's the part of it everyone that took out a student loan seems to not want to think about. Basically a big ass "fuck you" to the folks that busted their asses to put themselves through school. How is that even remotely fair to those folks? One of my old roommates in the dorms put himself through the pre-law program working at the McDonalds across the street from campus for years, then transferred to U of M's school of law and worked a job at a local burger spot in A2. Lotta folks I went to school with were on that time, so just fuck them?

Not this convo again🤣🤣

If someone says to me right now they'll pay the remaining balance of my mortgage, imagine me turning that down cause older generations paid off theirs

If you got it like that and are reading this, please pay the rest of my mortgage

Not this convo again🤣🤣

If someone says to me right now they'll pay the remaining balance of my mortgage, imagine me turning that down cause older generations paid off theirs

If you got it like that and are reading this, please pay the rest of my mortgage

Older generations??? We got kids right now that worked their way through school or are currently working their way through school without a loan.

The idea of being against student loan repayment because "I don't want somebody to get something I didn't" is silly as hell. If that were the case then alot of shit should just never be done or should've never been done in general. Alot of the debate against it also ignores the social and cultural contexts behind not only how college was pushed along with student loans. Especially during the 80s and 90s.

The idea of being against student loan repayment because "I don't want somebody to get something I didn't" is silly as hell. If that were the case then alot of shit should just never be done or should've never been done in general. Alot of the debate against it also ignores the social and cultural contexts behind not only how college was pushed along with student loans. Especially during the 80s and 90s.

Who said they were against it???

This is such a bigger conversation than just getting loans paid off.

What about scholarships that people have to work for to get that money? People who donate to scholarships?

But also how will this affect the poor who got denied higher education because they couldn’t afford it. Will this now allow them access? Or will it be another obstacle placed in their way.

Not this convo again🤣🤣

Housing is tied deeply into how the economy works A. It’s not the same.

F u up

Nah, pay them damn loans.

It’s plenty of people who paid cash for their degrees. Should they get there money back?

I think maybe do something with them interest rates so that it actually goes down when you pay it a better option.
They could afford to do it

Those who took out loans could nt but did so w the hopes that the degree who help them be financially secure

I mean i can see both sides .

I’m just thinking…..this is an investment into bettering oneself.

Those same people should understand this is apart of that investment.

We not over in the stock thread crying at fees when we cash out. But niggas cry when they ain’t winning at them fees.

They could afford to do it

Those who took out loans could nt but did so w the hopes that the degree who help them be financially secure
And sometimes them degrees are worthless because the field is oversaturated or you need higher degrees or niggas don’t go anywhere with an art degree.

Higher education is also about researching what you want and sometimes relocating to make it so what it do.

Last edited:
I mean i can see both sides .

I’m just thinking…..this is an investment into bettering oneself.

Those same people should understand this is apart of that investment.

We not over in the stock thread crying at fees when we cash out. But niggas cry when they ain’t winning at them fees.
Put it to you like this u go to grocery and pay cash right

Someone else goes to the grocery store and use their link card

Should we ask for them niggas to ultimately repay the link money?

:hahaha:

Back