Welcome To aBlackWeb

But it takes two to make a baby. The fathers rights during pregnacy.

Idk man. The way nature intended it, it all falls on the woman. It's really nothing a man can do about it except be discerning with the bitches you deal with. Dont go raw in a chick you dont see yourself being tied to for life.

You cant force a woman to go through pregnancy and childbirth or force her to get an abortion.

If a man gives up the parental rights during pregnancy he should be able to.

But it has to be early in the process. And if she don’t inform him all that type of shot needs to be iron out

got this from another thread

so my question is......a woman can make decisions on the childs she is carrying up until like 5 months i think.

when does the fathers rights to an unborn child begin or stop?

sometimes things happen and unwanted pregnancy is a thing for a reason.

do you think it should be a law that the mother has to get the father permission to have an abortion? or does the mother retain full rights during gestation? if it takes two to make a child, why does all the decisions fall on or default to the mother?

and lets say the mother gets an abortion without the fathers permission....should she face some sort of penalty? jail time? because if a dude does make the right decisions as a father....its usually jail time.

lets talk about it

No it should not be a law that a father has to give permission for an abortion. Its literally not your body. When you nut in a chick she controls the nut until it turns to a kid and is born. You literally shot your shot lol

There is a growing number of people who want to see legal changes for the opposite: when a man isn't ready for fatherhood and the woman wants to keep it they think he should be able to forfeit his paternity which would free him from any legal obligations to her and the child.

You can't really make women get abortions. It's super unconstitutional

Thats not gonna work. Its literally about just not nutting in somebody. I mean i get it when i had my kid i didnt want to have a kid but i nutted in somebody and have to deal with it.

If you deposit baby making juice in my vagina its mine, possession is 9/10th of the law.

I mean...what if you have a change of heart and wana meet your kid at some point?

I agree, that’s tough. I just wanted to make sure the straw man got addressed.

Imo if you renounce your parental rights and are released from CS, you would be completely at the child AND mother’s mercy as far as whether you get to meet the kid.

Thing is whats the point in signing rights away if you still gotta pay chiod support?

That's part of it G. It would be like signing off on being the dad. You do the paperwork not to be liable for the kid and if the woman decided to go through with it anyways it's 100% on her and she won't get a red cent. The idea is that since women can choose parenthood then men should be able to have that choice, too.

Back