Welcome To aBlackWeb

Took my son to see this on Sunday. Cool film. Had its corny bits as expected and its out of order they didn't let the black brudda bag the chick.

Opening battle on Cybertron was fucking sick!

I'm watching this now the first 5 minutes is better than the entire franchise,they start on Cybertron,that

opening battle with Soundwave,Shockwave,Prime ,The Seeker jets,Arcee is in it,I think I saw Wheeljack

too.

Rachet and Brawn was there too.

Bruh I was geeking like a fanboy when I saw all of them.

Good movie man. Now THAT is how the Transformers should look like.

All they had to do in the first place was adapt the og cartoon's first 3 seasons to the big screen and also

the 86 cartoon movie,they could stretch that into about 4 movies. So much wasted potential

This.

I can no longer defend Bay's version of Transformers after seeing a Bumblebee. 1st is a classic, and 3rd one was good af...but that's it.

Like Fresh stated...there's so much potential. Hell there's even more in the comics. IDW comics alone is damn there television series.

I watched this on a stream the other day. The Cybertron part was alright but they placed an ad on the last minute of it an that took me out of it . when he got to earth I must jumped to the key parts all of the action scenes I didn't have time for the humans. So sector 7 is back. I was kinda angry at the end when
he picked a camero for a vehicle form
so this is a soft reboot. The ending left me with a lot of questions. Was there an after credits scene? You kthese kodi/terrarium type sight don't capture everything.

I also didn't like them
killing off cliff jumper, they just don't believe in doing shit right in the movies they could've just killed off some random unknown Autobot instead. Cliff jumper was one of the best Autobots.

This is how Bay's Transformers should have been done

Good to see Angela Bassett playing a villain, even if she was just doing a speaking role

Some of it was kind of cheesy but overall it was a good movie.....hopefully the franchise moving forward goes in the same direction using G1 versions

I hope In the sequel bumblebees meets spike and spark plug (the real witwikys) and then it really becomes the 80s transformers. I gotta admit though those previous transformer movies jaded me to this crqnchise. It should've been done this way from the jump.

This is how Bay's Transformers should have been done

Good to see Angela Bassett playing a villain, even if she was just doing a speaking role

Some of it was kind of cheesy but overall it was a good movie.....hopefully the franchise moving forward goes in the same direction using G1 versions

Oh shyt...I didn't even realize that was the goddess Angie B.

I hope In the sequel bumblebees meets spike and spark plug (the real witwikys) and then it really becomes the 80s transformers. I gotta admit though those previous transformer movies jaded me to this crqnchise. It should've been done this way from the jump.

Yeah I don't see why it was hard to do from the jump. I blame Bay for wanting to do it his way.

Back