Welcome To aBlackWeb

This theme of the protagonist being chased is over done and pointless. Don't have high hopes for this, but I will see how the sequel is.

You couldn't even see what was going on in that movie and the third one was the best, but that's not saying much.
You just got to pay closer attention. Like that scene when Starscream comes sliding in busting guns then transforms right above Witwicky's head and takes off. Nigga! That shit was crazy dope even though it was up close and shaky. Made you feel like you were right there.

And the freeway chase scene? That shit was dope as fuck too!

And Megatron awakening and blasting off out of that bunker then berating Starscream?

I think people forget how amazing that movie was, especially the feeling of seeing live action Transformers on screen for the first time. I might have even shed a single thug tear when Optimus first rolled up on the scene and they did that transforming montage with him.

I liked the Michael Bay movies, but I totally get the hate...

This seems to be closer to source material.

Which is funnier because the entire show was created to sell toys

You just got to pay closer attention. Like that scene when Starscream comes sliding in busting guns then transforms right above Witwicky's head and takes off. Nigga! That shit was crazy dope even though it was up close and shaky. Made you feel like you were right there.

And the freeway chase scene? That shit was dope as fuck too!

And Megatron awakening and blasting off out of that bunker then berating Starscream?

I think people forget how amazing that movie was, especially the feeling of seeing live action Transformers on screen for the first time. I might have even shed a single thug tear when Optimus first rolled up on the scene and they did that transforming montage with him.

Don't forget Ironhide...
giphy.gif ImpureEasyChickadee-size_restricted.gif

You must've been a really lil kid when you saw it.

A classic wouldn't have such cringey shit as

That movie was so bad I didn't even bother watching the sequels.

Nah, grown man. I know how to look past the cringey shit and appreciate all the other dopeness. It didn't take away from the experience one bit.

You're obviously a movie snob so I can see why it didn't appeal to you. Which is ok, you're entitled to having supreme expectations. I just don't.

All they had to do in the first place was adapt the og cartoon's first 3 seasons to the big screen and also

the 86 cartoon movie,they could stretch that into about 4 movies. So much wasted potential

You must've been a really lil kid when you saw it.

A classic wouldn't have such cringey shit as

That movie was so bad I didn't even bother watching the sequels.

Yeah all those corny jokes and scenes ruined the movie on top of the horrible Transformer designs.

Back